Page 1 of 2
So my roommate threw a party Friday night. About 20 people there and I knew most of the people and I'm friends with some of them so whatever. I left early to go to girlfriends house cuz I had to wake up early so I wanted some sleep. Closed door to my room before I left and I gave permission to a good friend to sleep in my bed if she wanted too cuz if someone were to for some reason end up in my bed id rather it be someone I knew. Anyways Long story short one of the guys at the party who I know pretty well got sick and the girl I mentioned decided to take him to my room to try and take care of him. Anyways he got sick in my bed and threw up on the floor some. Now idk why she decided to use my room maybe because I gave her permission earlier but still doesn't mean take a sick person in there.

So I found out about this the next day when I got home cuz my friend told me. But my roommate never mentioned it. Another thing that happened was that someone went in my room and took my girlfriends box of wine and they drank some of it. I'm pissed at my roommate cuz why the fuck are people going into my room and taking things. It should have been his job to keep his sick friend outta my room and not take the wine or have anyone go in my room in the first place other than my friend I gave permission to.

So who's to blame here and what should I do? I already told him how pissed I was and that I don't want anymore parties cuz I don't trust his friends anymore. But I'm just sort of fuming at the moment.
Yes you should definitely lay a steaming roasted turd on your roommates pillow.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Tell him that you're angry. If he's sorry, forgive him. If he's not, beat the shit out of him
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
yeah id go with the poop
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by ElMaco
Tell him that you're angry. If he's sorry, forgive him. If he's not, beat the shit out of him

Also make sure the shit lands on his pillow
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
only read the thread title but obviously yes
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
yes you should. he sounds like a

shitty friend
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
One time I was at a party at some chicks house, and one kid I know threw up on the bedroom floor, tried to cover it up with a pillow, then through up on the pillow.
Step 1) Fart on his pillow
Step 2) ?????
Step 3) PINKEYE!
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
You should throw up on his bed.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Quote by ultimate-slash
Inside the pillow casing

A less disgusting version of your idea TS, would be to put your dirty socks inside his pillow case.

A friend of mine did that to his shitty house mate, and it took the guy ages to figure out why his pillow smelled of bad cheese every night.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Talk it over with him, he's still an a***hole then cut his mattress open and shit in there then stitch it back up again.
TS. Just wondering...why shit ON his pillow? Wouldn't it be funnier to shit IN his pillow? That way, when he lays his head down on the pillow to go to sleep, he squishes it all over the inside of his pillowcase/on his actual pillow? Seems more diabolical to me.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie

Quote by WCPhils
This thread is sick
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
1. Urinate in a two liter bottle.
2. Once full wait until he is deep asleep.
3. Dump in on his head.
4. ?????? Profit????
Ibanez SIR27
Pod HD500x

RIP:
Mesa Boogie Roadster 2x12 combo
Cmatmods analog chorus, phaser, tremoglo, signa drive, butah, and deeelay
walrus Audio Descent
Your brain tells you to flip the bird, turn the other other cheek and drop a turd.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by ultimate-slash
If you want revenge but don't want him to see ya, wait till it's dark, and then---diarrhoea!

holy shit this is so good

new sig
No more parties? You're sounding like a lame roommate

v lol!!
Last edited by Fat Lard at Dec 14, 2015,
Don't be such a....party pooper.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie

Quote by WCPhils
Definitely in his pillowcase would be better.
'93 Gibson LP Studio (498T/490R)-Ebony
'14 Gibson LP Standard (JB/Jazz)-Ocean Water Perimeter
Epi MKH LP Custom-7 (SD Custom Shop JB-7)-Ebony
+More

Maxon od808|Boss NS-2|Boss CE-5|
Line6 G55|Korg Pitchblack Pro

JVM 210h|1960a(V30/G12t-75)
Ya know, there are these new things called doorknobs.
Some even have locking mechanisms in them.
Get one.

Someone mentioned something about pissing in a 2 liter bottle.
Lets upgrade that a bit shall we?

Fill it up with piss.
Your piss, horse piss, doesn't matter, just fill it up with piss.
Leave it outside to sit in the sun for a week or so.
When the time comes, wait for him to leave the house.
But make sure you know for sure he is going to be gone for a few hours, like when he's at work or some place else where you know for sure he won't be back for a long time.
Pay close attention to how his bed is made, or not made.
Strip down to the mattress.
Flip the mattress over.
Empty your bottle of piss onto the mattress.
Let it sit for awhile to soak in.
Flip the mattress back over and put his bed back together like it was before.

Its might also be a good idea to make him think you are going to be gone for the day, like leave before he does and make sure he sees you leave.
When he leaves, go back inside the house and do your dirty work then leave and don't come back until you know he has been back home for awhile.
Quote by roger
Nah, don't do it. You're better than this.

This, Just remember the words of a wise arab jew, Look in the bible for answers.
SANDBLAST YOURSELF.

Quote by i_lovemetallica
If you think Gollum was sober with his whole "Gollum/Smeagol" thing and thinking he was invisible with the ring, then you need to remove the cotton wool from your eyes.

Wake up sheeple.

Sunaj
Quote by i_lovemetallica
A less disgusting version of your idea TS, would be to put your dirty socks inside his pillow case.

A friend of mine did that to his shitty house mate, and it took the guy ages to figure out why his pillow smelled of bad cheese every night.

If you really have to enact some sort of revenge, I'd go with this one. If only because it's way funnier than just shitting on someone else's stuff.
BLIP
Wow, id be super mad and wanting to shit on my buddy's pillow over some vomit and a dirt cheap box of bum wine.

You sound like a buzzkill.

It was a fucking party and if that was the worst thing that happened then either tell your buddy its not cool or get over it.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
cum on his toothbrush

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Page 1 of 2