Shit on it's grave, then cry
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Build a park on it.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
I thought this was the after party.

…funerals have after parties, right?

Either way, spam it up in general.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Aug 19, 2017,
The Pit has been dying since 2007

It's like PC gaming

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
I'm in drag comforting people and feeling nothing because I don't feel pain when death occurs anymore
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by The_Blode
More importantly...who will come to save The Pit from it's ultimate demise? Wasn't there a prophecy thread somewhere that spoke of a saviour that would one day come along and reinvigorate The Pit and give it new life? We know it probably wasn't DQcrewmember of yope...but maybe they were signs sent by this saviour that he is coming

I'm afraid I might have some bad news.

Try to suck my own dick no homo.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
The Pit has been dying since 2007

It's like PC gaming

Wasn't 2010-2011 the busiest time? But yeah I see more and more regulars disappearing as well.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Get everyone to stand around in a circle and sing kumbaya while I sit in a chair in the middle of the circle and overdose on heroin.
Quote by CodeMonk
Get everyone to stand around in a circle and sing kumbaya while I sit in a chair in the middle of the circle and overdose on heroin.

Why don't we just pencil that in for Friday?
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Wait, isn't the Pit's funeral supposed to be a bunch of guys watching The Prestige?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by The_Blode at #33729024
More importantly...who will come to save The Pit from it's ultimate demise? Wasn't there a prophecy thread somewhere that spoke of a saviour that would one day come along and reinvigorate The Pit and give it new life? We know it probably wasn't DQcrewmember of yope...but maybe they were signs sent by this saviour that he is coming

Anyone remember one year people would start calling the first registered user of the year the saviour and lord and shit and it went on for a while
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Nope, I only remember the incoming year getting a load of shit from everyone else as they were going to ruin the place.
Quote by Minkaro
Yeah, they're called wakes.

Don't wakes normally come before the funeral? Like you sit there and guard the body so nobody takes it or anything before the funeral.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
I thought this was the after party.

…funerals have after parties, right?

After my grandma's funeral earlier this year, my family had what could be considered a very fun party. Not because we were glad she was gone or anything, but that's just my family

Also, we rented a boat to go out onto sea with the family and spread her ashes, and lo and behold we all got covered in ash because my uncle apparently doesn't know the difference between a gust of wind and not a gust of wind.
Quote by ultimate-slash
After my grandma's funeral earlier this year, my family had what could be considered a very fun party. Not because we were glad she was gone or anything, but that's just my family

Also, we rented a boat to go out onto sea with the family and spread her ashes, and lo and behold we all got covered in ash because my uncle apparently doesn't know the difference between a gust of wind and not a gust of wind.

It was pretty damn hilarious, especially as I was standing in the back and got the least of it, and the boat captain just watched with a horrified look on his face while my entire family was having some weird laughing/coughing fit.
Quote by ultimate-slash
It was pretty damn hilarious, especially as I was standing in the back and got the least of it, and the boat captain just watched with a horrified look on his face while my entire family was having some weird laughing/coughing fit.

Your family is the best.
I would watch the TV show lost in its entirety, Because now I'm Lost.
SANDBLAST YOURSELF.

Quote by i_lovemetallica
If you think Gollum was sober with his whole "Gollum/Smeagol" thing and thinking he was invisible with the ring, then you need to remove the cotton wool from your eyes.

Wake up sheeple.

Sunaj
Quote by StewieSwan
at what point is it officially dead tho

When acquaintances it hasn't spoken to in years start talking about the sorrow they feel for their loss.
Prolly a swig o beer and then make fun of everybody for crying.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by StewieSwan
at what point is it officially dead tho

from what I've seen most message boards never really "die" that posting just stops. some get proper deaths when the site gets so unprofitable that the owners just stop paying the hosting bill but I've yet to see that happen to a larger site like UG. Usually when bigger sites "die" they just get bought out and folded into some other site.

most likely "death" for UG forums is just everyone stops posting and it becomes some wasteland everyone ignores and then if UG main site dies (either from tabs dying or just getting beaten by a competitor) then it'll probably be sold off and the dead forums will be quietly removed in the restructure.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
So what you're telling me is in 2 years Songsterr is gonna have a forum and all the pit monkeys are gonna be integrated there?

Sweeeeeet.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
So what you're telling me is in 2 years Songsterr is gonna have a forum and all the pit monkeys are gonna be integrated there?

Sweeeeeet.

I hope not, UG is the best.
SANDBLAST YOURSELF.

Quote by i_lovemetallica
If you think Gollum was sober with his whole "Gollum/Smeagol" thing and thinking he was invisible with the ring, then you need to remove the cotton wool from your eyes.

Wake up sheeple.

Sunaj
Quote by nanna_guy414
I hope not, UG is the best.

Oh man, thanks. I needed that.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
i'll blame theguitarist for being the original killjoy
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Oh man, thanks. I needed that.

not the forum part its totally shit, But I've been coming to this website for a long time and its how ive learned most of the songs I know. Its also where I get my useless music news from.
SANDBLAST YOURSELF.

Quote by i_lovemetallica

Wake up sheeple.

Sunaj
Didn't realize this was 4chan.

Is it a common complaint of every forum that the 'random' board is dying/dead/was never good?
Quote by nanna_guy414
not the forum part its totally shit, But I've been coming to this website for a long time and its how ive learned most of the songs I know. Its also where I get my useless music news from.

The tabs section is okay, but I prefer other sites now for that stuff.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
The tabs section is okay, but I prefer other sites now for that stuff.

Like what?
SANDBLAST YOURSELF.

Quote by i_lovemetallica

Wake up sheeple.

Sunaj
Quote by nanna_guy414
Like what?

Songsterr.

I have better luck finding more correct tabs there too, even if they don't have the quantity.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Page 1 of 2