I've been looking forward to gettin a little pampering because I've been working a little and was going to make a daytrip next weekend to this big spa facility with some family. But then I just learned that place requires nudity... and I'm not so much concerned about it if I was by myself but my parents are also gonna be there and I'm pretty sure we have an unspoken no-no about that...

Such a goddamn bummer I just wanted to go on a trip and get a happy ending!!!!

Anyways, would you be / are you comfortable being naked with your folks......
Not so much which is strange given how they basically washed my ass, nuts and wang for a few years of my life. I'm not grossed out by it but I'd still rather not see their genitalia.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Related: my mom kept a sort of diary when I was a baby/toddler, just as a sort of recorded memory of that time.
At some point there's an entry where she writes about how I "discovered" my penis and wouldn't stop playing with it (not wanking, just pushing it and giggling like a baby). Pretty much the next two weeks are all "lol, he's still playing with it"
That's weird that your mom kept a journal on you until you were 16
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
no mom, you first...no son, you first...ahhhh come on mom, you first....
how many movements do you have going on, psychotic ?
wow bro you should go I think you'll have a great time!

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana