So I should take my profile pic (me in my pro-quality Jedi cosplay outfit) and put a filter over it just in case people don't immediately notice I'm a nerd?

I don't own any cosplay bollocks, because while I am a sad git, I'm not that particular variety of sad git
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Ah the dualities of life.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
man that really bothered you didn't it

anyway this is disgusting

....liking star wars
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Dec 14, 2015,
Didn't really bother me I just thought it was somewhat insincere way to pay your respects

And now there's a "hehe Star Wars xD" filter then that confirms it for me
I thought the France one was pretty stupid anyway
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Implying the Paris thing looked meaningful.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by cha33 armstrong at #33729900
I thought the France one was pretty stupid anyway

Quote by ErikLensherr at #33729914
Implying the Paris thing looked meaningful.

dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I saw someone fuse the pride filter and the Paris filter in one image and it was pretty funny.
I can only imagine how beautiful fusing a Star Wars filter would be.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
yes yes most people are really pathetic and are almost entirely inactive concerning things they allegedly care about

are you really that surprised that a company like Facebook would exploit that to make a shit ton of money through userbase advertising?
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Quote by Joshua Garcia at #33729991
I saw someone fuse the pride filter and the Paris filter in one image and it was pretty funny.
I can only imagine how beautiful fusing a Star Wars filter would be.

i saw someone with the lebanon and france one

im fairly sure most people that had the lebanon one thought it was cos of the christmas tree in the middle of the flag
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Banjocal
yes yes most people are really pathetic and are almost entirely inactive concerning things they allegedly care about

are you really that surprised that a company like Facebook would exploit that to make a shit ton of money through userbase advertising?

the modern man is inactive but judging, arbitrary in morality and full of lies.
yeah drunk me gets really pompous at times

but I stand by it insofar as that is how people are in regards to activism. ppl make small talk over these things, make a judgement on them, and then completely forget about them, doing nothing. usually.
ha-haaa
Last edited by Banjocal at Dec 14, 2015,
Quote by Banjocal
yeah drunk me gets really pompous at times

but I stand by it insofar as that is how people are in regards to activism. ppl make small talk over these things, make a judgement on them, and then completely forget about them, doing nothing. usually.

I don't study and don't like Nietzsche all that much Many of his ideas concerning morality that aren't deconstructing its subjectivity are laughably broken
idk why you're quoting from an old thread but yeah, I find his master/slave morality thing to be broken and his political ideas to be in opposition with his existential arguments. if ya want to debate that we can I'm more 'with' diogenes than F.N
ha-haaa