Being a straight cis male obvs.

Nah, but I'll HUU for being right handed. Also, I've said this before, but I often think my life is boring. Then, I'll read some long-winded diatribe from some miserable person on this website and I'll instantly change my attitude from "I wish my life was less stable," to "Glad I'm not that guy lmao."
Free Ali
Being a guy who can walk around by himself at night and not worry about anything happening.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Left hands in right mind etc.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
nothing because I'm constantly checking my privilege
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
that I have a decent paying job that I like going to. that seems to be a bonus these days from other stories I hear.......and of course, my family that has bailed me out more then a few times
Last edited by mattedbird at Dec 14, 2015,
having fingers that can fit in my nose.

some people aren't so lucky.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Having fingers that can fit in jakesmellspoo's nose.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
FOOD and honestly playing guitar. it's the only thing that's kept me centred and sane over the years.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by snipelfritz
Having fingers that can fit in jakesmellspoo's nose.

snip's fingers in my nose.

for real tho, plumbing and toilets and toilet paper. like really, i've taken a shit in the woods and i wouldn't recommend it.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
being alive and not sick/poor/dying

This, we could all be in a warzone. Think about how shitty that would be.
SANDBLAST YOURSELF.

Quote by i_lovemetallica
If you think Gollum was sober with his whole "Gollum/Smeagol" thing and thinking he was invisible with the ring, then you need to remove the cotton wool from your eyes.

Wake up sheeple.

Sunaj
breathing

actually most things I seem to take for granted, I actually appreciate a little bit in my own way. eg warmth, home to live in, clean water, waste disposal, plumbing, electricity, etc.

breathing is the only one I ignore because thinking about the air and breathing freaks me out a little so I force myself to forget all about it and take advantage of all the breathable air. not so much fun suddenly remembering about breathing when I'm on a packed tube and it keeps being held in the tunnels or I'm at a cramped concert where the air conditioning can't keep up.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by Acϵ♠
FOOD and honestly playing guitar. it's the only thing that's kept me centred and sane over the years.

It helps when your feeling down, guitar is the one thing I couldn't live without, fuck everything else music is the greatest.
SANDBLAST YOURSELF.

Quote by i_lovemetallica
If you think Gollum was sober with his whole "Gollum/Smeagol" thing and thinking he was invisible with the ring, then you need to remove the cotton wool from your eyes.

Wake up sheeple.

Sunaj
Opposable thumbs
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by ultimate-slash
The ability to take things for granted

Woah

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
OT tho, living in a family that isn't poor, completely free education and healthcare and how much my parents thought off when raising me.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Wait I thought you had free education as well? Or are you mad that I'm calling it free when it's still payed by the gov't?

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
If we're talking about higher education/college, then no it's not free
The government does pay part of it, but there's still another yearly fee to be paid by the students themselves. You were entitled to a monthly compensation up until a few years ago (and free public transport), which I luckily got to enjoy, but now you can only get a government loan for the remaining part.

Not sure what the exact fees are now, but yearly costs for me were 1600-1700 Euros, and I got a compensation of about 100 Euros per month (you get a higher compensation if you don't live at home). So I had to get loans for the remaining part and for all the books and stuff I had to purchase, which set me back about 1000 Euros per year on average. And then I made some additional costs which were only really relevant for me.

All in all not too bad, but I do still have a loan to pay off
Oh, okay. That's still pretty damn good though.

My tuition is completely free, I just need to pay about 25€ worth of sing-up fees each time I enroll into the next year.

Along with that I get subsidized food, subsidized public transport and subsidized living, which comes in the form of government owned student homes all across Ljubljana. And we get a doctor's checkup every two years. I mean that's free anyway but it's nice that the university organizes it for you and that you can go with your m8s.

Obviously you also get a lot of student perks at various cultural institutions as well but I think that's true for most of Europe - I only had to pay a single entrance fee when I was in Paris, the rest was free.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
True, the students discount stuff you get in nearly all of Europe is awesome. Seems like you've got a good thing going in Slovenia

And it's true that the tuition stuff for me definitely wasn't bad, but I'm really curious to see how the new loan system is gonna work out for everyone still in college now.
"Hey, so it seems we've got a good thing going here, what can we do differently?"
"You know, if you ask me, I think kids getting out of school could definitely use some debt to go with their starter's wage and limited selection of affordable housing, because nothing is a bigger boost for the economy than people who don't have money to spend"
Most things, if I'm really honest with myself. I strive for self-sufficiency but won't take the step to moving away and living entirely autonomously/in the wilds with a log cabin and other such romanticised visions.

I'm also forgetful and 'sudden', so I might not consider an obvious point that everyone else is uncomfortable and thus awkwardness
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
the grace of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by ultimate-slash
True, the students discount stuff you get in nearly all of Europe is awesome. Seems like you've got a good thing going in Slovenia

Yeah, I hope it holds out because things aren't looking too good.

Quote by ultimate-slash
And it's true that the tuition stuff for me definitely wasn't bad, but I'm really curious to see how the new loan system is gonna work out for everyone still in college now.
"Hey, so it seems we've got a good thing going here, what can we do differently?"
"You know, if you ask me, I think kids getting out of school could definitely use some debt to go with their starter's wage and limited selection of affordable housing, because nothing is a bigger boost for the economy than people who don't have money to spend"

Yeah it does seem a bit sketchy. It's strange though, from what I know the Netherlands are doing pretty well economically so cuts like that shouldn't be needed.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by JamSessionFreak
and how much my parents thought off when raising me.

yeah when I think about how much they planned everything out I feel like i'll never be as good of a parent as either of them lol.
cat
Having a job and being able to pay for the things that sustain me with said job

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car