I´m always a sucker for a good deal. Guitar was priced to sell quickly.

Astonishingly comfortable slim neck. Sounds OK but would probably put in new pickups if it turns out to be a keeper.

(Invalid img)
(Invalid img)
(Invalid img)
The links are fine, but more info about the guitar and/or clips would be asked for!
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Oops, forgot to mention,

it´s a Hagstrom Ultra Swede. Well made for a fairly cheap Asian guitar. Body´s a bit smaller than a "normal" Les Paul body. I guess I´ll keep it for a while just because it´s "different". Can´t post clips because my 15 year old PC is barely capable of streaming a cartoon!
Sweet guitar man. There was a white Ultra Swede that I really liked a while back. Should've grabbed it.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Sweet guitar man. There was a white Ultra Swede that I really liked a while back. Should've grabbed it.

Careful!

The last Scandinavian I grabbed was from Norway. Think an Italian lady will try to kill you if you don´t behave, think again!
duly noted
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I've been looking at their semi-hollows forever. I've never even touched one but I just feel like would click!

HNGD!
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
Yeah, Hags can be a lot of fun.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!