Page 1 of 2
wow those tones sure are isochronic
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
isochronic?

I get a real ecstasy from photography. Setting it all up, composing the shot, timing it, adding swing or tilt etc., time just sort of melts away.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by Banjocal
isochronic?

I get a real ecstasy from photography. Setting it all up, composing the shot, timing it, adding swing or tilt etc., time just sort of melts away.

Not just Isochronics, but they do seem to provide some effect but of course it's hard to scientifically determine how much is placebo.

A lot of my highest experiences have been when I've come back from some negative event and realized things will get better. And mushrooms, they were always spectacular.
Acid is a lot of fun, I've had some very interesting thoughts while frying on the shit. I had a theory that mars is actually Earth 1 (since it was just like our planet in the past at one point) and this planet is mankind's second attempt at getting shit right, Obviously they won't. Critical thinking is non existent, The hive mind mentality will shut down and ridicule anyone who thinks for themselves and actually asks questions, conspiracy theories are dumb and ******ed. I can see how that logic has come about with morons like alex jones diluting the truth. Theres an interesting quote that sums up the hive mind mentality nicely ( A nation or world of people who do not use their intelligence are no better than animals who do not have intelligence such people are beasts of burden and steaks on the table by choice and consent) Take a look at the freemasons literature and take a look at the symbolism they use, you will see it is actually a hidden language that you wont understand unless you understand the symbology, that's how its kept hidden. Its the oldest form of communication, There is "Our" (The masses) information and "their" information, basically compartmentalization on a massive scale. Theres a guy named William cooper who tried to warn people of what going to happen, he predicted the 9/11 "terrorist" attacks and 2 months after said attacks he was gunned down by police in from his house, you can check his website here: http://www.hourofthetime.com/wordpresstest/

Take a look at his mystery Babylon series, It goes into the secret society history of mankind (well how the secret societies teach it). end of rant, Acid is a lot of fun especially if you start thinking about this kind of shit while frying on it.
SANDBLAST YOURSELF.

Quote by i_lovemetallica
If you think Gollum was sober with his whole "Gollum/Smeagol" thing and thinking he was invisible with the ring, then you need to remove the cotton wool from your eyes.

Wake up sheeple.

Sunaj
mushrooms and acid innit. probably mushrooms but i still haven't broken through on dmt and i have some amt and 1p-lsd just waiting to be eaten

also lol ^
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Last edited by Burgery at Dec 15, 2015,
Quote by korinaflyingv
I like the "conspiracy theories are dumb and fucked" followed by some dumb conspiracy theories.

The defence rest's, your majesty.
SANDBLAST YOURSELF.

Quote by i_lovemetallica
If you think Gollum was sober with his whole "Gollum/Smeagol" thing and thinking he was invisible with the ring, then you need to remove the cotton wool from your eyes.

Wake up sheeple.

Sunaj
Quote by nanna_guy414
Acid is a lot of fun, I've had some very interesting thoughts while frying on the shit. I had a theory that mars is actually Earth 1 (since it was just like our planet in the past at one point) and this planet is mankind's second attempt at getting shit right, Obviously they won't. Critical thinking is non existent, The hive mind mentality will shut down and ridicule anyone who thinks for themselves and actually asks questions, conspiracy theories are dumb and ******ed. I can see how that logic has come about with morons like alex jones diluting the truth. Theres an interesting quote that sums up the hive mind mentality nicely ( A nation or world of people who do not use their intelligence are no better than animals who do not have intelligence such people are beasts of burden and steaks on the table by choice and consent) Take a look at the freemasons literature and take a look at the symbolism they use, you will see it is actually a hidden language that you wont understand unless you understand the symbology, that's how its kept hidden. Its the oldest form of communication, There is "Our" (The masses) information and "their" information, basically compartmentalization on a massive scale. Theres a guy named William cooper who tried to warn people of what going to happen, he predicted the 9/11 "terrorist" attacks and 2 months after said attacks he was gunned down by police in from his house, you can check his website here: http://www.hourofthetime.com/wordpresstest/

Take a look at his mystery Babylon series, It goes into the secret society history of mankind (well how the secret societies teach it). end of rant, Acid is a lot of fun especially if you start thinking about this kind of shit while frying on it.

damn man what's it like being such a free thinker?

can you give me some resources to learn freemason symbology so i can free myself of the hivemind?
Quote by tateandlyle
damn man what's it like being such a free thinker?

can you give me some resources to learn freemason symbology so i can free myself of the hivemind?

Glad to see it had an impact on you, I have always been a thinker, It started with the subject of UFO's (I have actually seen two in my life) I have been doing my own research into this stuff for more that 5 or 6 years now, and have pretty much heard every conspiracy theory there is. I believe nothing pretty much unless I can see it sorced, That's what makes William cooper good is he goes straight to the freemasons literature and explains exactly what they are on about. Go to the hour of the time and start listening to William coopers broadcasts, If you are interested in freemason symbology and literature I suggest buying books by the author Manly P. Hall, "The secret teachings of all ages" is a good start. Heres a link to the book available on a website buy it if you like what you read. http://www.sacred-texts.com/eso/sta/index.htm

EDIT: forgot to mention in that book, It actually says what the great pyramid of giza actually was, It wasn't a tomb it was an Initiation temple into the "mysteries". which is the secret information passed on through the highest levels of ancient societies, so basically what the high priests would teach their students. The coffin was where the initiate was "reborn" into the mysteries, has a similar concept to "born again" Christians.

The series William cooper does called mystery Babylon is pretty much the symbolism for dummies, listen to the first two broadcasts and I guarantee you will be seeing things differently. You will then understand why he was killed by police. He was the one true conspiracy theorist. Hope this helps and glad to see someone using their intelligence.
SANDBLAST YOURSELF.

Quote by i_lovemetallica

Wake up sheeple.

Sunaj
Last edited by nanna_guy414 at Dec 15, 2015,
A Hardwell show I went to earlier this year, both musical and chemical

Laneway Festival in 2013, musical

my first solo dance performance when I was 13. I was so nervous before and the dancers who went on before me were a lot more experienced but once I was on stage and looked at the audience my brain sort of shut down and I just started dancing. I was always awful at the dramatic aspect of dance during class but on stage I didn't have to force any of the facial expressions or movements; they just happened. I feel the same whenever I dance now, even if it's just at home, but feeling that way for the first time was incredible

I get a similar feeling whenever I cook something new too
cat
Chemically, Salvia, I dont know if anyone has tried it but for half an hour, that shit takes you to a different world.
Ive had LSD before and that was nothing on the Salvia stuff.
Quote by loumangroup
Chemically, Salvia, I dont know if anyone has tried it but for half an hour, that shit takes you to a different world.
Ive had LSD before and that was nothing on the Salvia stuff.

I have heard some cool stories about salvia trips sounds like an interesting experience, those sorts of drugs are not to be underestimated, like any hallucinogens. It's supposed to be used as a tool to expand your consciousness and as a spiritual journey, definitely not for recreational use.
SANDBLAST YOURSELF.

Quote by i_lovemetallica

Wake up sheeple.

Sunaj
Quote by nanna_guy414
Glad to see it had an impact on you, I have always been a thinker, It started with the subject of UFO's (I have actually seen two in my life) I have been doing my own research into this stuff for more that 5 or 6 years now, and have pretty much heard every conspiracy theory there is. I believe nothing pretty much unless I can see it sorced, That's what makes William cooper good is he goes straight to the freemasons literature and explains exactly what they are on about. Go to the hour of the time and start listening to William coopers broadcasts, If you are interested in freemason symbology and literature I suggest buying books by the author Manly P. Hall, "The secret teachings of all ages" is a good start. Heres a link to the book available on a website buy it if you like what you read. http://www.sacred-texts.com/eso/sta/index.htm

EDIT: forgot to mention in that book, It actually says what the great pyramid of giza actually was, It wasn't a tomb it was an Initiation temple into the "mysteries". which is the secret information passed on through the highest levels of ancient societies, so basically what the high priests would teach their students. The coffin was where the initiate was "reborn" into the mysteries, has a similar concept to "born again" Christians.

The series William cooper does called mystery Babylon is pretty much the symbolism for dummies, listen to the first two broadcasts and I guarantee you will be seeing things differently. You will then understand why he was killed by police. He was the one true conspiracy theorist. Hope this helps and glad to see someone using their intelligence.

imagine it though
Oh look, drugs and gullibility, a marvelous combination!
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by tateandlyle
imagine it though

imagine what? wait were you being sarcastic?
SANDBLAST YOURSELF.

Quote by i_lovemetallica

Wake up sheeple.

Sunaj
Quote by Arby911
Oh look, drugs and gullibility, a marvelous combination!

what comment are you referring to?
SANDBLAST YOURSELF.

Quote by i_lovemetallica

Wake up sheeple.

Sunaj
that one time when i was just starting to smoke weed, me and my m8 got high out of our minds and listened to wolfmother's debut album on full volume

it was like the 2nd or 3rd time i smoked. the album isn't even mindblowing now but back then it was my first brush with psychedelic music and also my first time i really got high like that

shit blew my mind, i was literally euphoric

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by UltimateGuizar
Mont Blanc.
It was cold, warm, hard to breath and fucking amazing up there.

oh man i'd die half way to the top but that sounds fucking amazing

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by nanna_guy414
what comment are you referring to?
probably kids talking about drugs on the internet, and then how they compare taking the new crappy LSD to meditating or feeling like, so zen, dude
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Quote by JamSessionFreak
that one time when i was just starting to smoke weed, me and my m8 got high out of our minds and listened to wolfmother's debut album on full volume

it was like the 2nd or 3rd time i smoked. the album isn't even mindblowing now but back then it was my first brush with psychedelic music and also my first time i really got high like that

shit blew my mind, i was literally euphoric

That band actually sucks, pretty shit aussie band in my opinion. no offence of course.
SANDBLAST YOURSELF.

Quote by i_lovemetallica

Wake up sheeple.

Sunaj
Quote by Banjocal
probably kids talking about drugs on the internet, and then how they compare taking the new crappy LSD to meditating or feeling like, so zen, dude

Ah right, those guys suck.
SANDBLAST YOURSELF.

Quote by i_lovemetallica

Wake up sheeple.

Sunaj
Best is from Drugs, specifically amphetamines, sex is 2nd, followed by alcohol mixed with xanex. I'd call the alcohol and xanex mix more of a complete lack of feeling than great experience.
Honestly have no idea what you lot are on about hallucinogens, I'd rather get geeked and get some work done than trip over nothing for a few hours.

Actually sex on drugs in a high contender, but idk, depends on the drug and my mood.
Last edited by stratkat at Dec 15, 2015,
Quote by stratkat
Best is from Drugs, specifically amphetamines, sex is 2nd, followed by alcohol mixed with xanex. I'd call the alcohol and xanex mix more of a complete lack of feeling than great experience.
Honestly have no idea what you lot are on about hallucinogens, I'd rather get geeked and get some work done than trip over nothing for a few hours.

Actually sex on drugs in a high contender, but idk, depends on the drug and my mood.

amphetamines are cool, I get cooked and play guitar for hours, started tabbing out burn the priest songs while cooked, I had some good extasy tablets the other night and went into town to a pub and started telling people I was from the death star, they would look at me and start laughing then Id tell them with a straight face that I was actually serious fuck it was hilarious
SANDBLAST YOURSELF.

Quote by i_lovemetallica

Wake up sheeple.

Sunaj
Quote by nanna_guy414
That band actually sucks, pretty shit aussie band in my opinion. no offence of course.

i was young ok get off my back

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by JamSessionFreak
i was young ok get off my back

its alright really.
SANDBLAST YOURSELF.

Quote by i_lovemetallica

Wake up sheeple.

Sunaj
Quote by stratkat

psychadelics challenge your mind fantastically and thereby expand your consciousness. i'm scared as shit by them tbh and ill only do them once in a blue moon even though I've got tons at my disposal. but they are the holy grail of drugs and can induce incredible experiences.

on a regular day I'm quite prone to amphetamines and benzos myself but it's nothing amazing to me, just self medication
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
drug thread is leaking
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Slappin' some snow pants on and ice fishin'
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
I won a contest once where I covered a Human Abstract song with a flute quartet arrangement. A few months later when I saw the band live they recognized me, asked me for pictures, gave me a few free shirts, and I had a beer with the bass player after their set. I also won a signed guitar, like 80 packs of strings, and a few T-shirts from the contest. I can't even describe how amazing it was for musicians I look up to so much be stoked to meet me. Very cool.
Check out my band Disturbed
^that's pretty awesome might be weird to ask, but is it on Youtube? would be cool to hear it.

tfw my closest experience with my faves is awkwardly saying hello and then shuffling away
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Quote by Burgery
psychadelics challenge your mind fantastically and thereby expand your consciousness. i'm scared as shit by them tbh and ill only do them once in a blue moon even though I've got tons at my disposal. but they are the holy grail of drugs and can induce incredible experiences.

on a regular day I'm quite prone to amphetamines and benzos myself but it's nothing amazing to me, just self medication

i think thats the best part of psychedelics culture. People who use psychedelics dont do it for the shits and giggles. they are almost always aware that its a "journey" to be taken seriously..

My biggest high was my first time with lsd. Which involed some level of intimacy. Was mind blowing.

Besides chemicals, I can speak of two other instances both happened during my skiing career.

1st one was when I crashed BIG time. Was training super giant slalom, going around at 100km/hr crashed, hit my back on a gate and slowly passed out. Thats prolly closest I ever felt to death. I couldnt breathe, couldnt open my eyes. Couldnt even feel the pain of multiple broken bones (my elbow and chest bone). Was a very interesting experience, followed by weeks of pain

The other one is when I was chosen for the national team. Biggest victory in my life I suppose. Felt amazing.
Being shot at and not dying ranks pretty high on both the "sucks" (being shot at) and "awesome" (not dying) scale at the same time.

I believe if was Winston Churchill who said "Nothing in life is so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." and I'm inclined to agree.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Page 1 of 2