naw
20 48%
Voters: 42.
Page 1 of 2
say they're super hot

you never met until you were both adults
Check out my band Disturbed
how distant and who would find out

^I feel like that would psych me out enough where I wouldn't.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by stratdud39
how distant we talking here

like 10 miles
Check out my band Disturbed
sure
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Do I know beforehand or find out after?

Also is this gonna be a dirty little secret in the family or are we all just fucking haphazardly?
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by StewieSwan
like 10 miles

Nah won't touch anyone unless they're 11 miles or more.

Seriously though it depends on how distant they are in the bloodline.
I don't see why not. I'm not usually concerned about the genetic makeup of my sexual partners beyond how they look.
My brother dated i think it was like a 4th cousin for a few years, my grandma always you to go on rants about how that was her cousins granddaughter or something. I was good laughs for all.
Quote by crupez5
My brother dated i think it was like a 4th cousin for a few years, my grandma always you to go on rants about how that was her cousins granddaughter or something. I was good laughs for all.

On second thought: Nope.
If they were hot enough then sure why not
As long it was sex for the purpose of pleasure rather than making mutant babies
I have nothing important to say
Quote by JackSaints
If they were hot enough then sure why not
As long it was sex for the purpose of pleasure rather than making mutant babies

That risk is actually next to nothing already at 2nd cousin level and first cousin level risk is very very low. I mean it's still gross but if that's your only concern don't worry too much.
Quote by institutions
i'm into the whole incest/siscon/brocon stuff in anime and manga, but in real life? naaaah, leave that shit in works of fiction.

eeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhh
I'll fuck anything.
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
so a few weeks ago it was halloween and my sister becky and me went to this party at donovans house. donovan is an upcoming rapper with a communal spirit so he was throwing a part at his parents house.

so anyway we get there and becky is just drinking almost immediatly. i told her becky u shouldnt drink so much. she was dressed as a fairy from frozen. and i told her that she is differnt when she drinks all the time.

she is not listening to me so i go outside and is tart to cry i hear soome one walk up beside me and i think donoan has come to comfort me. me and donovan are good friends we go to school together and hes dressed like a vampre from uneworld evolution.

someone put a hand on my shoulder. tahnks donovan i say i turn aroundd its becy and shes crying to. we both cry in each other arm for a little bitt and i feel weird about it and im actually starting a boner. becky can feel my boner and she starts rubbing it through my pants. no becky ur my sister i tried to stop her but she keep rubvign.

shes undo my pants and pulling them donw. why i cant stop her this is wrong my sister. she start sucking my boner but i wont stop her. my hormons are taking over at this poiont.

i cum and i cum right in her mouth and becky she even swallows it then we just held eye contact for awhile. i went back inside and leave the party it was my first think and i go home and now i hvnt talked to becky since that night i just avoid her and try to visit the arcade or skate park when shes around so i dont talk to her.
Does she give consent?
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
I'm on the wrong side of the Ohio River for that.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by MeTallIcA313
so a few weeks ago it was halloween and my sister becky and me went to this party at donovans house. donovan is an upcoming rapper with a communal spirit so he was throwing a part at his parents house.

so anyway we get there and becky is just drinking almost immediatly. i told her becky u shouldnt drink so much. she was dressed as a fairy from frozen. and i told her that she is differnt when she drinks all the time.

she is not listening to me so i go outside and is tart to cry i hear soome one walk up beside me and i think donoan has come to comfort me. me and donovan are good friends we go to school together and hes dressed like a vampre from uneworld evolution.

someone put a hand on my shoulder. tahnks donovan i say i turn aroundd its becy and shes crying to. we both cry in each other arm for a little bitt and i feel weird about it and im actually starting a boner. becky can feel my boner and she starts rubbing it through my pants. no becky ur my sister i tried to stop her but she keep rubvign.

shes undo my pants and pulling them donw. why i cant stop her this is wrong my sister. she start sucking my boner but i wont stop her. my hormons are taking over at this poiont.

i cum and i cum right in her mouth and becky she even swallows it then we just held eye contact for awhile. i went back inside and leave the party it was my first think and i go home and now i hvnt talked to becky since that night i just avoid her and try to visit the arcade or skate park when shes around so i dont talk to her.

Best post from the best thread in UG history.
if i know anyone in their family (like oh yeah distant uncle jim is her father or some shit) then no

but if it was distant enough that i dont know anyone in her family and she doesn't know anyone in mine then you know what i dont know if i would say no

if she was that hot
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by Burgery
sure

You are credit to Vikingland.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Good for TS to make poll public, so we can see the skeevy little shits
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
I have a very small family. 3 cousins total. I dont know rest of the distant family members.

Chances are if I ever fuck a family member, I wont even notice it until its too late...
Hahaha I was actually thinking about the "donovan is an upcoming rapper with a communal spirit" bit earlier today but I didn't remember the rest of that post holy shit
Other than cultural programming I'm not sure why it would matter.

I've had neither the opportunity nor the inclination, but the latter is likely a product of my upbringing more than any rational decision making process.

Given that an effective population of 1000 is more than sufficient to avoid genetic concerns, I'd say the worry expressed here is more fiction than fact.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
If the last few pages of the chat thread has taught me anything, it's you do not want kids with genetic deficiencies.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
A future step-cousin is cool, yea?

Quote by Arby911

I've had neither the opportunity nor the inclination, but the latter is likely a product of my upbringing more than any rational decision making process.

Given that an effective population of 1000 is more than sufficient to avoid genetic concerns, I'd say the worry expressed here is more fiction than fact.

Interesting.
Quote by Arby911

And that's more than enough.

If logic was the only consideration, we'd live in an entirely different world.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
Absolutely no indication of how "distant" in the OP, so I assumed so distant that they're basically not a relative and voted yes
Quote by MeTallIcA313

lol
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
is a cousin too close? cause I got two that I would. I wonder how often people want to do this with each other and don't. boy, it would be an awkward situation if the other person wasn't down with it.
how many movements do you have going on, psychotic ?
Quote by mattedbird
is a cousin too close? cause I got two that I would. I wonder how often people want to do this with each other and don't. boy, it would be an awkward situation if the other person wasn't down with it.

I think from a legal stand point 2nd cousins are fair game because by that stage you should be genetically far enough apart to avoid serious genetic problems in any kids you have. Also is Kansas considered to be a Southern state? Cos if it is then this post doesn't surprise me at all.
Page 1 of 2