I will NOT pay for Facebook from [Insert random date here]
I have nothing important to say
ooh and the "only one in (x) can read this" with reverse text or something dumb like that

maybe we are so accustomed and apathetic to that low-level sense of interest that comes from those copy pastas that the only thing that really moves us are neat posts from reddit, yet old people are entranced by just the smallest convenience of the internet that a small copypasta is worth sharing, no matter how silly or uncredible.
Last edited by Will Lane at Dec 15, 2015,
Or the "Legal notices" people put on their profiles
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Share If U Hate Cancer Scroll Past If You Want The Children To Die
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger

I actually call that type of posting, a symptom of "Bored housewife syndrome"
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
lol this thread is just making me happy that I never check fb anymore. I mean I'll log in a couple of times a day to see if I have any notifications/messages but I don't scroll through my news feed at all.
"99% of people won't share me, will you be the %?" *Picture of a fucking dog with one eye or some shit.

"If you are in the one percent who are smarter than average and can read this (picture of writing with numbers or some shit) then share!" *Everybody is smarter than fucking average and shares*

Also, the amount of babies that have been saved because they got 10000 likes is incredible.

Fucking Facebook. In thory, it's useful, etc. It's the fact that 90% of the people that use it re fucking ******ed, and it's mostly used for ******ed stuff that idiots believe. (Please share if u r in da (10%)
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Old people spam = 50% like this or youre killing jesus and going to hell, 35% blatant racism, 10% stupid selfies with grandchildren and 5% complaining that nobody wants to hang out with you.

Probably because of the other 95% of the dumb shit you post.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Here's another favourite..

Picture:

"Only for geniuses" *stupid number pattern* "Share if you understood "

Why don't you all just join mensa?
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
sometimes when no one is looking i lie down and cover myself in dirt and pretend i am a potato
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Krieger91
"99% of people won't share me, will you be the %?" *Picture of a fucking dog with one eye or some shit.

"If you are in the one percent who are smarter than average and can read this (picture of writing with numbers or some shit) then share!" *Everybody is smarter than fucking average and shares*

Also, the amount of babies that have been saved because they got 10000 likes is incredible.

Fucking Facebook. In thory, it's useful, etc. It's the fact that 90% of the people that use it re fucking ******ed, and it's mostly used for ******ed stuff that idiots believe. (Please share if u r in da (10%)
Yes, breed your hatred. Come to loathe your fellow man. Join the Dark Side.

Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by Baby Joel
sometimes when no one is looking i lie down and cover myself in dirt and pretend i am a potato

As usual you're wrong.

We're looking...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by Banjocal
Yes, breed your hatred. Come to loathe your fellow man. Join the Dark Side.

I am Sauron, I can't possibly breed evil and hatred for man anymore.
What is 1 + 1?
Click like if u no da answer! xxxxxxxx
Quote by soundgarden1986
Same bc I dont surround myself with old ladies and dipshits
i am in the process of unfollowing every person who posts this stuff

possibly one of my favorites/most hated is likes for a surgical procedure for some death-ridden being

yeah okay the surgeons are just like

"yeah we have all the capability to save this being's life, but we need likes on facebook before we do anything."
I just remembered my least favourite one
"I'm a teacher doing a class on internet safety, how many shares can this pic get?"
Last edited by JackSaints at Dec 16, 2015,
Buy Swap and Sell groups are a breeding ground for fucktards.....

I see the posts from the local group pop up in my feed, and I'm like

Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
What the fuck did you just fucking say about mark-senpai, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
The quest for your perfect gear is like being under the surface of a huge, overpowering lake. When you've nearly swam to the light on the surface it shoots far out of your sight again. Still, I'll enjoy the swim. What'd I do if I reached the top?
Quote by Ichikurosaki
old facebook people didnt bother me until minion memes now i just want to die

Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Last edited by i_lovemetallica at Dec 18, 2015,