Hi guys, to be specific, in the track Minor Turbulence.

Started at 1:18
Youtube Link

I recently started to learn electric guitar and MIDI, I'm very noob about different types of sounds.
uh
Ibanez Prestige RG852MPB
Ibanez Prestige RG652KFX
ESP E-II M-1
LTD AW-7
Schecter Loomis NT
EVH 5150 III 50
PRS 212 DB
Line 6 POD HD500X
Deadhorse OD/Boss HM-2
That was so dense with synth I don't even think I heard a guitar
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.
Dude, there's no way to tell exactly what guitar is being used just by listening to a recording. Especially a fully-produced studio recording such as that. That signal is so processed that it likely doesn't even sound close to the way the guitar did during the tracking, when it was just a raw signal going through an amp. And even if it was just a raw guitar track, one could probably tell you whether it has single coil or humbucker pickups. But that's about it. The exact model of guitar? That's like looking at a painting and trying to determine what brand of paint brush the artist used.
Guitars
Schecter Hellraiser C-1FR, C-1 Classic, Hellraiser Hybrid Solo-II, Special Edition E-1FR-S
Orange Rockerverb 50 212
Basses
Yamaha RBX374 and Washburn MB-6
It was a guitar with strings.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
It sounds like a synth emulating a guitar to me. So my guess is there is no actual real guitar being used in that song, it's just a synth.
Its a 1987 Charvel Model 1 into a Musicman tube amp with intense boss and zoom modulation and a synth pedal in the front.

Lol jk its most likely a keyboard.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.