Hi Guys

I have some very interesting questions for you! I have a Charvel San Dimas (USA made) Polar white, but I like the sound of Seymour Duncan Nazgul/Sentient. I would like to play 80s metal to black metal.

Now, what will happen if I put a set of those in my Charvel?
Will the sound suck or will it sound like a high end Strat?

I really wonder what it would be like. If you look at Yngwie Malmsteen: He did the exact same thing, but with single coils. He sounds very distorted and heavy. So is it possible to create a killer tone with a maple fretboard and maple neck (22 frets)?

Thanks a lot

Adrian
From your other thread which was closed:

Quote by aduyvejo
Yes, there's a Jb4/sh59 on it.

But I do have another question: I want to shred the hell out of that guitar.

Are 22 frets and this particular neck going to obstruct me from that?

No, Charvels are great shred guitars. Unless you absolutely need 24 frets or a recessed floyd, it's one of the better shred guitars out there.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?