Dear all,

I seem to have a weird kind of luck at concerts to always catch a guitar pick somehow! However, my collection has grown over the past few years and I would find it nice to display them in some nice way!

Does any of you maybe have some experience/recommendation regarding this?

Kind regards,
Paul
Could you not use something like a wall frame for a photo and maybe have a nice felt background to lay them on?

You could probably find some 'guitar pick display cases' online (in fact I see a few on Reverb) but I imagine they arent much different to what I suggested.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I have a shadow box that I put my siged tickets in, along with a drum stick, and some picks from concerts. They are cheap.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Bigger hobby shops will have all kinds of wall-hangable boxes for displaying things like leaves, insects, flags and all manner of flattish gew-gaws.

They'll have a pane of either a glass or plastic, set in wood, plastic, vinyl, or even heavy duty pressed paper.

Some will have subdivisions- these are usually called shadow boxes- while others have only one large compartment.

There will be some kind of backing/stuffing. That can be styrofoam, cotton, polyester fiber fill, or the like, sometimes covers by velvet or other cloth.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!