Page 1 of 2
SANDBLAST YOURSELF.

Quote by i_lovemetallica
If you think Gollum was sober with his whole "Gollum/Smeagol" thing and thinking he was invisible with the ring, then you need to remove the cotton wool from your eyes.

Wake up sheeple.

Sunaj
Steve Hughes is fucking awesome, my kind of shit for sure. Now one of my favourite aussie comedians.
SANDBLAST YOURSELF.

Quote by i_lovemetallica
If you think Gollum was sober with his whole "Gollum/Smeagol" thing and thinking he was invisible with the ring, then you need to remove the cotton wool from your eyes.

Wake up sheeple.

Sunaj
Bill Burr fo sho. His podcast is great.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fILpCqPBAiY
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Mitch Hedburg, Bill Hicks and George Carlin are no longer stand-up comedians, and thus can't be counted here.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Mitch Hedberg.

Bill Burr, Patton Oswalt, Daniel Tosh's first two specials, Jim Jeffries is p good. his TV show was p good, too.

can't believe no one said Don Rickles.

Louis CK is p good.

need to watch some Hannibal Buress stuff. he's great on the Eric Andre show.

that one Kevin Hart special was really funny, but it's gotten a little overexposed.

^*rimshot*
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by Arby911
Mitch Hedburg, Bill Hicks and George Carlin are no longer stand-up comedians, and thus can't be counted here.

hahaha what? whether they are still around or not is completely irrelevant.
SANDBLAST YOURSELF.

Quote by i_lovemetallica

Wake up sheeple.

Sunaj
Quote by nanna_guy414
hahaha what? whether they are still around or not is completely irrelevant.

Now they are lay-down comedians.

It's not as funny if I have to explain it.

It wasn't that funny to begin with and now you've sucked what life there was out of it...

Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911
Now they are lay-down comedians.

It's not as funny if I have to explain it.

It wasn't that funny to begin with and now you've sucked what life there was out of it...

This makes no sense, It can still be funny.
SANDBLAST YOURSELF.

Quote by i_lovemetallica

Wake up sheeple.

Sunaj
Quote by nanna_guy414
This makes no sense, It can still be funny.

You need to return your sense of humor, I think it's broken...
Charles Darwin
Love all of Bill Burr's specials
Tosh's first two were great. Don't judge them by the shitty show
Mitch Hedburg
John Mulaney. New in Town might be my favorite special ever. His second one was okay
Patton Oswalt
Chelsea Peretti
Bo Burnham. I get he's a bit much for a lot of people but I think the whole "one man show aspect is kind of amazing. Plus he just reminds me of one of my friends which make it more entertaining
Jim Gaffigan. If never ending self depreciating fat jokes are your thing
Aziz Ansari
Donald Glover
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I like Robin Williams, he's just bouncing off the walls ranting at you. Brilliant.
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
louis ck
bill burr
steve hughes
mitch hedberg
bill hicks
george carlin
jim jefferies
patton oswalt
doug stanhope
that guy on black books
that other guy on black books is aight too

Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Last edited by Burgery at Dec 17, 2015,
whats that one guy who ripped on the crowd for an entire set cuz they were being cunts to the guy before him

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Eddie Izzard
Stewart Lee
Dara O Briain
Ross Noble
Quote by Burgery
that guy on black books
that other guy on black books is aight too

Quote by JamSessionFreak
whats that one guy who ripped on the crowd for an entire set cuz they were being cunts to the guy before him

mightve been bill burr
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by sickman411
Eddie Izzard

ah yeah
Quote by korinaflyingv
Patton Oswalt has some great clips of dealing with hecklers. best line "You're going to miss everything cool and die angry."

and that Bill Burr one where he spends something like 10 minutes just shitting on Philly because the crowd was awful.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
so glad to see all the love for ol fuckin billy baykahhhhh in this thread
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by sickman411
Stewart Lee
Dara O Briain
Good taste
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Kevin Hart, John Mulaney, Chelsea Peretti, Aziz Ansari, and Hannibal Burress

Bill Hicks and George Carlin are the worst or maybe just their fans.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by WCPhils at #33734216

John Mulaney. New in Town might be my favorite special ever. His second one was okay

I was gonna say exactly this

Jim Jeffries is good too
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by ErikLensherr
Kevin Hart, John Mulaney, Chelsea Peretti, Aziz Ansari, and Hannibal Burress

Bill Hicks and George Carlin are the worst or maybe just their fans.

Are the worst? They tell it like it is.
SANDBLAST YOURSELF.

Quote by i_lovemetallica

Wake up sheeple.

Sunaj
the only standup comedians i like are the shutup comedians

LOLOLoloLOLOloLOLOOLOLololOLOL

but seriously, what's the deal with airplane food?

agree about george carlin fans. he's almost the spiritual godfather of the neckbeard movement
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
The worst is when the comedians name their stuff "dangerous" and the like. Comedians who affect a controversial outlook are usually the safest out there. People like Stewart Lee are more controversial than those sorts will ever be, and he's a sneering ivory tower liberal. Probably because he's far more a satirist than a comedian, but w/e.

Frankie Boyle realised that about two DVDs in when he noted that his most controversial material was the stuff attacking the hypocrites and "punching up".

Then again the general public enjoy Russel Howard so maybe we should just restart the country from scratch.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
tbf when he gets edgy he's funny as fuck

he's just annoying for the other 98% of the time
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Page 1 of 2