View poll results: have you
yes
2 13%
no
6 40%
hehee i'll never tell! heheuheuhue
7 47%
Voters: 15.
I've edited posts but I don't think I have ever deleted a thread.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
nah. if I make a shit thread I gotta hold myself accountable, take responsibility for my actions, no matter how shit a thread. its proper pit etiquette, get with it
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Burgery
nah. if I make a shit thread I gotta hold myself accountable, take responsibility for my actions, no matter how shit a thread. its proper pit etiquette, get with it

An honorable man right here.
I delete threads for various reasons all of the time. Kind of wish there was a way to recover some like my friendzone thread for nostalgic purposes... (is that possible mods?)
I never make them anymore. Unless it's "how soft are your pubes?", I'm no good at it, and I'm not sure that Ug could handle that level of intellectual discussion.
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
yeah i don't really make threads anymore. i got permad for like a month and i forgot how to
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Banjocal
I never make them anymore. Unless it's "how soft are your pubes?", I'm no good at it, and I'm not sure that Ug could handle that level of intellectual discussion.

I use conditioner on my pubes so pretty damn soft
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
I always delete my shit because I start ranting and it gets more and more irrelevant until I decide "fuck this, let somebody else".
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
I created the eighth iteration of the chat thread and then deleted it because people were complaining about the existence of a chat thread. So really "Chat Thread The Eighth" is "Chat Thread The 8.01th" or "Chat Thread The Eighth The Second."
Free Ali