He'll get out. He won't spend a day in jail IMO, unfortunately.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by sam b
and he is...?

This doesn't quite pack the same punch as "who?" Short, sweet, and to the point is the way to go.
Free Ali
Pure scumbag.

He'll get sentenced to a white collar prison where he will live better than 95% of the people on this website. He'll serve a slap on the wrist penalty and get out "with good behavior" after doing a few months.

Such is the fate of the super wealthy who dare break the law in the USA. A few years ago a Texas oilman blew his wife's head off in front of witnesses....and never did a day in jail.
Quote by TobusRex
Pure scumbag.

He'll get sentenced to a white collar prison where he will live better than 95% of the people on this website. He'll serve a slap on the wrist penalty and get out "with good behavior" after doing a few months.

Such is the fate of the super wealthy who dare break the law in the USA. A few years ago a Texas oilman blew his wife's head off in front of witnesses....and never did a day in jail.

and don't forget "Affluenza" kid / scum

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Rebel Scum
Karma, its a bitch. Do you have any situations where karma has bitten you in the ass?

Nope. I make sure all of my posts and actions are for the greater good.

EDIT: Downvotes? Really??
But seriously, serves him right for buying Wu Tang's only album for over a million $. Good on the auditors.
Quote by Xiaoxi
and don't forget "Affluenza" kid / scum

I keep hoping a vigilante will put that kid down.
Quote by TobusRex
I keep hoping a vigilante will put that kid down.

wanna hear something that'll make you more mad?

Apparently he and his mom has gone MIA over the last month and has most likely flown out of the country.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/16/us/texas-affluenza-drunken-driving-teen-missing/

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
He's definitely going to walk on this, even though I wish he would do time. I admire his brilliance; but there are ALOT of brilliant people in the world and many/most of them are good decent people. You just look like a douchey child hoarding money at the expense of obvious victims. But yea, i think hes gonna walk, and i think hes gonna be a sarcastic little sht about the whole thing too.
Quote by suckmahnuts
Watterboy, I love you.

Quote by davrossss
You are now my favourite person on UG.....You write cool shit.

Quote by wannabestoner69