Page 1 of 2
Now that gays can get married, why can't several consenting adults get married in a big group? #blessup
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
People often cant even make marriage work with 2 people. I imagine it would just be a trainwreck with anything more
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Maybe, but shouldn't there be one for Syrian refugees or something?
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Quote by TheChaz
whatup trebor how's Croydon?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHHZS8tRqJE
You could see my house
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
yeah polygamists are oppressed by people like me analyzing how coercive they are to their wimmins

but really, cohabitation is becoming more and more prevalent as marriage age increases and it would be cool to be able to work as a legal household w more than two people, romantically related or not
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

I think if I want to marry my cactus, I should be given the right to IMO.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
If it is I don't think I will be able to even pretend to give a fuck
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by WCPhils
If it is I don't think I will be able to even pretend to give a fuck

Yeah but what if I told you your mom was super into polyandry.

Ha, get it
Quote by vintage x metal
yeah polygamists are oppressed by people like me analyzing how coercive they are to their wimmins

but really, cohabitation is becoming more and more prevalent as marriage age increases and it would be cool to be able to work as a legal household w more than two people, romantically related or not

well the simple way is to take marriage out of the equation and then you can set up your household any way you choose. as for the legal part you could enter into a legal arrangement that is singed off on by all participants. marriage as it stands is a fairly outdated concept and needs to be updated.
Quote by The_Blode
Give asexual couples the right to marry...

There's no law preventing that lol
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
My argument is: they should have the right to declare their love or w/e on an official level higher than just being "in a relationship" and that the only issue is whether we treat marriage as a religious mark, one of the state, or a concept one can just engage in without any of the former.
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
The government shouldn't have any say in who a person marries, regardless of sex or if they are already married. Just my personal opinion.

I want the government to get out of legislating morality, which is preposterous on the face of it, and back into just taking care of the nuts and bolts of governance.
polygamy is illegal because religion still has a hold of what the word 'marriage' means. It's crazy that the US has had a political crisis over whether or not to allow same sex marriage, but you can have a house with five people in it, all actively sexually engaged with each other, and there's no legal implication.

people should be able to marry whoever they want to marry, as long as everyone is consenting.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Baby Joel
polygamy is illegal because religion still has a hold of what the word 'marriage' means. It's crazy that the US has had a political crisis over whether or not to allow same sex marriage, but you can have a house with five people in it, all actively sexually engaged with each other, and there's no legal implication.

people should be able to marry whoever they want to marry, as long as everyone is consenting.

So like a group of 100 people could get married and then get all the benefits?

Edit: Why is it that liberals never want to debate the issue. They'll kinda just state their superior opinion and then NOPE no questions! Nothing else!! LA LA LA LA!
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Last edited by Carnivean at Dec 18, 2015,
Govt needs to regulate marriage.
If there's no regulation that would make marriage meaningless. Anyone can say yeah we're married now. Next week when they're fighting.. Not so much. Maybe when they stop fighting they're married again. Marriage is something you do and then regret and can't get out of tight away because it is official in the govt. It needs to be regulated because married couples get benefits, so it can't just be totally unofficial. Unless you think married couples shouldn't get rights/benefits. If so then yeah go ahead and marry your mom or whatever.

Just kidding it's the jeeeewwws
Is polygamy the next great civil rights movement?

I sure fucking hope so.

Jk
Originally posted by Joshua Garcia
I just come here to dick around.
And maybe occasionally wave my dick around.

My D is major
Quote by TheChaz
clusterfuck
Rather fittingly, this is what one might describe a particularly open polygamous relationship as being.
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
i still don't get the marriage tax benefits thing. and then people say it's just useful for other stuff but idk what stuff they say inheritance and stuff but like, write their name down jesus wept
Man, some people struggle to find one meaningful person to share their life with. I don't mean to sound like a hippy, but share the love, man.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Quote by seanlang01
Yeah, get gov out of marriage.

“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Mormons yelling in the streets waving signs? No thx
The quest for your perfect gear is like being under the surface of a huge, overpowering lake. When you've nearly swam to the light on the surface it shoots far out of your sight again. Still, I'll enjoy the swim. What'd I do if I reached the top?
i think the next thing will be allowing underage relationships/marriages. not sure the exact numbers here and it varies but allowing like a 15 y/o to date/marry someone much older. i don't know the extent the law restricts but i know it does.
Quote by Will Lane
i think the next thing will be allowing underage relationships/marriages. not sure the exact numbers here and it varies but allowing like a 15 y/o to date/marry someone much older. i don't know the extent the law restricts but i know it does.

Really? To me, it seems like people are getting more and more stringently disapproving of relations with minors.

Especially in some music scenes. You hear/read about a lot of musicians being accused of trying to have sex with minors (think Front Porch Step and not Ian Watkins) and people are very critical of them, and many times, careers are ruined. Musicians having sex with minors used to be way more accepted a few decades back. There are even a few songs written about it.
Free Ali
One thing's for sure... It would certainly be great, if you know what I mean

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Banjocal
My argument is: they should have the right to declare their love or w/e on an official level higher than just being "in a relationship" and that the only issue is whether we treat marriage as a religious mark, one of the state, or a concept one can just engage in without any of the former.

Yeah thats where I stop at. Because I don't know enough about what MARRIAGE even means or what it belongs to I don't know where to stand.

Of course I am all for equality, but if its a religious thing then its the religions rules not the governments and the religion should be held accountable and open to criticism based on its rules.

If it isn't a religious matter then by all means, fix dat shit.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Quote by bradulator
Polygamy is usually sexist so nah

Careful with that, Arby911 will misconstrue what you said as a universal absolute truth.
Free Ali
Quote by chrismendiola
Really? To me, it seems like people are getting more and more stringently disapproving of relations with minors.

Especially in some music scenes. You hear/read about a lot of musicians being accused of trying to have sex with minors (think Front Porch Step and not Ian Watkins) and people are very critical of them, and many times, careers are ruined. Musicians having sex with minors used to be way more accepted a few decades back. There are even a few songs written about it.

yeah minors isn't something that will be on the agenda anytime soon. if nothing else people are getting married later and later in life so the kids thing is kinda a non issue at this point. even up to faily recently minors in some states (US) could get married with parental approval as young as 13. pretty sure that has changed.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I think if I want to marry my cactus, I should be given the right to IMO.

I don't know how to tell you this, but your cactus and I have been having an affair. He's moving in with me now.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
H4T3BR33D3R's cactus is basically the town bicycle.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I just remembered Will Lane is the guy who got all hot and bothered because of some high school girl in a Honda Civic. I think maybe his belief about the destigmatization of relations with minors is less observational and more wishful thinking.
Free Ali
Clearly you haven't seen the venom and hate vintage x metal was spreading.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
Page 1 of 2