View poll results: Should I do it?
Yes
4 67%
No
0 0%
I don't give a fuck
2 33%
Voters: 6.
I am a senior this year. Because of previous situations, I have not been able to play sports throughout school. This season I have an opportunity to play baseball. I have never played baseball competitively and I'm probably going to suck ass compared to the other guys. The coach has already told me I'm in a bad spot with my lack of experience and he doesn't expect me to play much. So, members of UG and posters of the pit, what do you think? Should I just forget it and not hurt the other guys chances at earning scholarships, or should I just fucking go for it.
Originally posted by Joshua Garcia
I just come here to dick around.
And maybe occasionally wave my dick around.

My D is major
As a senior, it is the last sport available this season
Originally posted by Joshua Garcia
I just come here to dick around.
And maybe occasionally wave my dick around.

My D is major
Baseball is something that is tough as hell with no prior experience tbh. If you want to, go for it, but it'll be tough

Though I guess if you've played recreationally or whatever you could maybe do it.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last time I played baseball I couldn't hit the stupid ball a single time, what a piece of shit sport
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Go for it. Believe me, you're not going to hurt anyone's chances at a scholarship if you're playing for the first time as a senior
Whatever makes you happy. That's really all that matters.

Much like your sig still makes me happy.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Don't waste your time. It's no fun riding the pine, and that is what you'd be doing. Unless you just want to shoot the breeze with your buddies on the bench that is.

I had many friends in football who never came close to cracking the starting squad but who stuck around anyway. I never understood why. I went out for the baseball team in 8th grade and quit after two games. Couldn't stand sitting on the bench, especially after starting every year in football and wrestling.