Quote by Will Lane
you can't see/experience something you made up, silly goober.

I can see it with my third eye.

And that doesn't mean my jap's eye or my brown eye.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
The local glue sniffers at my local bus station.
SANDBLAST YOURSELF.

Quote by i_lovemetallica
If you think Gollum was sober with his whole "Gollum/Smeagol" thing and thinking he was invisible with the ring, then you need to remove the cotton wool from your eyes.

Wake up sheeple.

Sunaj
I have one mate who got drunk, pissed himself and passed out in the dogs bed.
Once some friends of mine did shrooms, since it was my house, I just drank some beer, but after some time, a friend of mine, which was really, really fat, we called him little chunk of bacon, he gets up, and says, "my vibe is going away", he then proceeds to sprint towards the front of my house, I have never seen that kid running, and he made to the gate faster than i've could sober, in order to escape my house, that fat lard jumped my gate, we had to follow him, because that nigga would get himself killed.
By the time me and my other friends got to the gate, this butterball was siting in the garden, shirtless, hugging a coconut tree in front of my house, and screaming, "dude, look at the size of this mushroom"
Quote by rprdo
Once some friends of mine did shrooms, since it was my house, I just drank some beer, but after some time, a friend of mine, which was really, really fat, we called him little chunk of bacon, he gets up, and says, "my vibe is going away", he then proceeds to sprint towards the front of my house, I have never seen that kid running, and he made to the gate faster than i've could sober, in order to escape my house, that fat lard jumped my gate, we had to follow him, because that nigga would get himself killed.
By the time me and my other friends got to the gate, this butterball was siting in the garden, shirtless, hugging a coconut tree in front of my house, and screaming, "dude, look at the size of this mushroom"

That guy gets it
Best dating story ever
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by Will Lane
this thread was a disaster

i can't view the dating link and i'm not going to read that whole snake thing

he did the url tags backwards. here's the link
date thing
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence[/center[