I have only found one. It is made by Shadow: http://www.amazon.com/Shadow-SH-124-500K-Kill-Pot/dp/B002XUCZI0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1450501082&sr=8-1&keywords=kill+pot+switch

The reviews are mixed on it. Does anyone know an alternative? I do not want to get a traditional kill switch, since I would have to drill into my guitar.
They work fine.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
They do work "sorta" fine.

But all of the guitars on which I've put a kill switch, have been drilled specifically. And the kill switch was designed specifically for that task.

Which guitar is going to get the switch?
Quote by dspellman

But all of the guitars on which I've put a kill switch, have been drilled specifically. And the kill switch was designed specifically for that task.

The one I bought on eBay yesterday: the 2000 Epiphone 7-string.
I bought the tone pot from Shadow. I called Guitar Center, and I was told that they can put it in for $30. I read somewhere that it takes an hour. I will try it out myself.
Quote by NostraHistoria
I bought the tone pot from Shadow. I called Guitar Center, and I was told that they can put it in for $30. I read somewhere that it takes an hour. I will try it out myself.

Yeah, if you know how to solder, there shouldn't be much too it.
Guitars:
PRS Custom 24
Gibson Les Paul 60's Tribute
85' MIJ Strat
97' Snakepit Les Paul
LP Traditional 1960 Zebra
MIJ Tele
MIA Strat

Amps:
Silver Jubilee 2525
Peavey Ultra 112
Jet City JCA50H
66' Bassman
Pink Paisley Princeton RV
74' Vibro Champ
Quote by darkwolf291
Here's an easy way to remedy the problem.

Do you USE your tone knob at all?

If no, just keep it in the cavity and throw in a switch that fits in the hole

This. I never used my tone knob so i just replaced it with a normal killswitch. Works fine.

And it turns out i also dont actually need a killswitch, so its just sitting there like the tone knob did.
Joža je kul. On ma sirove z dodatki pa hambije.
Quote by dspellman

I have one on one of my teles. It has a really nice action. I like it. The switch on the Kill
Pot is designed specifically for the task.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Not that you need this particular one, but they make dual-concentric pots:
https://www.allparts.com/EP-4585-000-CTS-250K500K-Concentric-Pot_p_1443.html

Now you have tone and volume for one hole. The problem I haven't worked out is a nice button that fits in the original hole without having to make the hole larger. This guitar may have one, so I may contact them to see if I can just get the part...:
http://www.cortguitars.com/MBC1/

Otherwise, I have a high quality arcade game microswitch, I just need to figure out how to mount it inside the guitar and then make it pressable from outside the guitar.