I have bought and paid for Tabs HD and saved lots of favourites. Now I can't access those favourites unless I subscribe to a free trial for a monthly or lifetime subscription. That is like holding a gun to your customer's head. It is wrong. Anyone else having the same issue?
I think you are referring to having purchased a subscription in a app on your tablet or phone and having trouble accessing the tabs on the website. If this is the case it's because the app and website are two separate subscriptions.

I don't know why Ultimate Guitar has done it this way but that's they way they chose to do it.
"We all have idols. Play like anyone you care about but try to be yourself while you're doing so." - BB King

"The thrill is being able to do it...even if you play it badly" - The Edge.

8 Guitars, 4 Amps, 3 Multi Pedals...and never done!
Thanks for that PPILUK. It is within the app that I bought where I am having the issue. I can still access tabs on the website but you don't have the great features within the appvailable. It is bizarre and I think I will just bin it and go elsewhere.
I am an U.G. Lifetime member and now I can't access all my saved favourites. What is going on?