I´m planning next year´s vacation and Australia is the only inhabited continent I haven´t visited yet. Is september/october a good time to visit?
Quote by kentuckyklira
I´m planning next year´s vacation and Australia is the only inhabited continent I haven´t visited yet. Is september/october a good time to visit?

Anytimes a good time.
SANDBLAST YOURSELF.

Quote by i_lovemetallica
If you think Gollum was sober with his whole "Gollum/Smeagol" thing and thinking he was invisible with the ring, then you need to remove the cotton wool from your eyes.

Wake up sheeple.

Sunaj
Why though? You open up the toilet and a shark comes out.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Any Australians that answer this aren't actually Australians. They are their 0 or 8 legged killers committing identity fraud.

That's an unfair assumption. Australia has plenty of 2, 4, 6, and 42 legged killers.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Do are y'all doing with your current PM anyhow?
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Snakes can't even type. I'm pretty sure koalas are far craftier.
Australia is a big place so everywhere will be different at that time if year. Melbourne will be cold and wet as well Tasmania. Up north and West will be hot and dry though. February in my opinion is the best time to come
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by Banjocal at #33737310
Do are y'all doing with your current PM anyhow?

He's not shit

seriously, he's actually not majorly pissed anyone off yet, it's amazing
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by Pastafarian96
He's not shit

seriously, he's actually not majorly pissed anyone off yet, it's amazing

However, it is only Sunday....the week is not yet over.

But yeah, October is fine to visit, it's our springtime over here, which doesn't really mean much, unless you get allergies.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
You'd have the same amount of fun up here in Nuuk minus half the deadly shit.
Heavy metal rules, all that punk shit sucks. It doesn’t belong in this world; it belongs on fuckin’ Mars, man! What the hell is punk shit?
Quote by EmoSupremo
You'd have the same amount of fun up here in Nuuk minus half the deadly shit.

I just googled Nuuk, it actually looks really cool
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
You are more likely to be killed in a horse riding accident in Australia than by any other animal related injury/wound.

Do you feel safe now?
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

Right here mate
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !
Quote by jimihendrix6699
Right here mate

Yeah, righto mate
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Quote by jimihendrix6699 at #33737820
Right here mate

Then if I say I'm going to hit the frog and toad for a slab o' tinnies before watching the aerial ping pong what am I talking about?
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

Quote by Pastafarian96
Then if I say I'm going to hit the frog and toad for a slab o' tinnies before watching the aerial ping pong what am I talking about?

Mate, you forgot to get me winnie blues! How will I survive without me pack o' durries?
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Quote by i_lovemetallica at #33737827
Mate, you forgot to get me winnie blues! How will I survive without me pack o' durries?

Mate just go down the servo, you know that sheila behind the counter wants to root me, so I can't go she's a real fucken bitzer
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

1. the moment before I clicked on this stupid thread so I could intervene with my past self and tell me not to click on it.
2. hendrix at monterey pop
3. birth of christ-merry christmas!
pandora.com for kick ass free radio.
Quote by grind at #33737830
1. the moment before I clicked on this stupid thread so I could intervene with my past self and tell me not to click on it.
2. hendrix at monterey pop
3. birth of christ-merry christmas!

lol, wrong thread dude
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

Quote by Pastafarian96
Mate just go down the servo, you know that sheila behind the counter wants to root me, so I can't go she's a real fucken bitzer

Mate, that's a bloody shame, I can't get to the servo because my thongs are broken and my ute is getting some Southern Cross stickers put on it atm, and the missus hates it when I leave without her.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Quote by i_lovemetallica at #33737842
Mate, that's a bloody shame, I can't get to the servo because my thongs are broken and my ute is getting some Southern Cross stickers put on it atm, and the missus hates it when I leave without her.

Ah she'll be apples, I'll see if bluey'll get ya some, gotta be careful though, he doesn't now Christmas from Bourke Street.

might end up with White Ox no filters
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

Quote by Pastafarian96
Ah she'll be apples, I'll see if bluey'll get ya some, gotta be careful though, he doesn't now Christmas from Bourke Street.

might end up with White Ox no filters

Fuck me sideways, I'd rather Benson and Hedges than that crap.

I'm keen for a VB
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Yeah it's a nice time to visit just don't visit Perth it's the most boring place in the world.
Australia is home to 7 of the 10 most venomous snake species on Earth and a spider that can kill or disable a fully grown adult. The country is surrounded by saltwater crocodiles and sharks circling it like fat men around a buffet table.

It's almost as bad as Hellfire Peninsula, now that I think about it.
Quote by Pastafarian96
You are more likely to be killed in a horse riding accident in Australia than by any other animal related injury/wound.

Do you feel safe now?

Good god, even the horses are in on it?!
Quote by ultimate-slash
Good god, even the horses are in on it?!

Horses are bastards. Plus Australia doesn't have BEARS!
Quote by TobusRex

Yes we do we have drop bears.
Quote by TobusRex

This kind of reckless misinformation gets real ppl killed.
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.