I'm going to a company Christmas party with a bunch of raucous guys, and every year they make the new guys sing a song.

So I figured instead of singing an embarrassing a-Capella tune with the other new guy, we could sing a funny/dirty/classic song that would get the guys going while we drink.

Songs we considered were - The Hanukkah Song, Kiss Me I'm Sh!tfaced and The SNL Christmas song.

It'll be just me and another guy singing and I'll play acoustic guitar

Let's hear some suggestions!
Fairytale of New York by the Pogues is the only Christmas song. What you're doing sounds incredibly stupid though.
I Love To Say Fuck by the Murderdolls.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
The Vandals - Hang myself from the tree
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Fuck Christmas by FEAR.

the lyrics are really easy.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I Saw Daddy Kissing Santa Clause.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enCB7cO_5JA
"We all have idols. Play like anyone you care about but try to be yourself while you're doing so." - BB King

"The thrill is being able to do it...even if you play it badly" - The Edge.

8 Guitars, 4 Amps, 3 Multi Pedals...and never done!
Quote by jakesmellspoo
Fuck Christmas by FEAR.

the lyrics are really easy.

Damn you. Beat me to it.
Heavy metal rules, all that punk shit sucks. It doesn’t belong in this world; it belongs on fuckin’ Mars, man! What the hell is punk shit?
TS it sounds like you're being hazed. I'm not sure if you should be hanging around with these boys.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA