Thats a Marshall MG. One of the few Marshall's that you wouldn't want to touch with a 10ft poll... Complete piece of crap is the general consensus.

Do you own an amp already?
Guitars:
PRS Custom 24
Gibson Les Paul 60's Tribute
85' MIJ Strat
97' Snakepit Les Paul
LP Traditional 1960 Zebra
MIJ Tele
MIA Strat

Amps:
Silver Jubilee 2525
Peavey Ultra 112
Jet City JCA50H
66' Bassman
Pink Paisley Princeton RV
74' Vibro Champ
I used my computer, but something happened I was playing heavy last night now its not working got to get a new cheap amp
I'd hold off and save for something better if I were you. Do you have a budget?

I mean, you could get the MG, but it is a piece of shit, and waste of your money that you could put towards a sensible amp.
Guitars:
PRS Custom 24
85' MIJ Strat
97' Snakepit Les Paul
MIJ Tele
MIA Strat

Amps:
Silver Jubilee 2525
Peavey Ultra 112
Jet City JCA50H
66' Bassman
74' Vibro Champ
I haven't really got a budget, but I am saving for a guitar which is likely to be a vintage v100 so a bunch of my money is going towards that. With Christmas I won't really have a lot of cash at the moment. How much would you suggest is a good price point? Or even a good amp just for practice. I have a amp its a preavy studio pro 112 which I can't use in my flat. I am thinking about like 30 pound for a little mess about amp I could run a fab d-1 through.
What about this? http://www.gear4music.com/Guitar-and-Bass/Fender-Frontman-10G-Amp/9MX
Last edited by tommylaws16 at Dec 19, 2015,
You're not going to get anything worthwhile for that price. Why can't you use the Peavey? If it too loud? If that's the case, then you may be better off getting your computer fixed, and buy some better software, or a MFX unit.
Guitars:
PRS Custom 24
85' MIJ Strat
97' Snakepit Les Paul
MIJ Tele
MIA Strat

Amps:
Silver Jubilee 2525
Peavey Ultra 112
Jet City JCA50H
66' Bassman
74' Vibro Champ
I am almost sure I am going to get that small fender frontman with a pedal just to practice. I am sure it can't be worst than playing without a amp or finding out how I fucked my PC.
You may be surprised... Why don't you just use your Peavey???? If it's too loud, turn it down. It's solid state.... It'll sound better than that FM, and you won't be wasting anymore money. The problem with buying the FM, is that it won't take very long before your ears realise its garbage, and you want something better. So there goes $80 down the drain.
Guitars:
PRS Custom 24
85' MIJ Strat
97' Snakepit Les Paul
MIJ Tele
MIA Strat

Amps:
Silver Jubilee 2525
Peavey Ultra 112
Jet City JCA50H
66' Bassman
74' Vibro Champ
Last edited by red.guitar at Dec 19, 2015,
Yeah the peavey if I turn it down on lead mode it sounds really bad and flat but as soon as I get any kind of tone I want its already way too loud
I'd try playing with the EQ a little more at low volumes. I mean it's a SS. They usually sound great at low volumes (well as great as they get). The volume really doesn't have a lot to do with it, unless you're playing at wisper levels such that its just all compressed to shit; In which case, no matter what amp you get, it'll sound like shit. That's why I suggested maybe a MFX, or software that you can plug some headphones into. But it's your money. Do as you please.
Guitars:
PRS Custom 24
85' MIJ Strat
97' Snakepit Les Paul
MIJ Tele
MIA Strat

Amps:
Silver Jubilee 2525
Peavey Ultra 112
Jet City JCA50H
66' Bassman
74' Vibro Champ
Hi I am very grateful for the advice but something came up and I was able to get a cheap amp today I ended on the Stagg 10GA UK 10W Guitar Amplifier because of the good reviews and what I heard on Youtube. I understand I am going to outgrow this guitar so if needs be I will replace it when I go to Uni in September however right now I am really trying to improve as much as possible so I can get in a band when I get to Uni so i need a Amp to practice with no matter how shitty. Definitely something a noob like me needs even I don't end up taking the advice
Just a little update got the amp the clean sounds kinda sucks but the distorted sounds are exactly what I wanted for the price I paid for it. Overall I am quiet happy with my little practice amp.
As long as you're happy I guess.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.