View poll results: nice
i smoke weed
9 35%
i'm actually worth talking to
8 31%
neither
9 35%
Voters: 26.
and i'm still waiting for people who smoke weed to realise that there are other possible topics of conversation
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
I don't smoke weed, and I'm not worth talking to.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
i'm trash socially and I don't smoke weed.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
see above
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
I'm worth talking to as long as you're the one keeping the conversation going.

Forgot to say I don't smoke weed. I have occasionally but I don't care for it.
Last edited by The4thHorsemen at Dec 19, 2015,
my plant quit listening to me, so now I talk to my fish.....mostly about how I'm gonna cook him
I don't do any drugs and everyone thinks I'm immature and boring cause of it. I pretty much don't even drink.

not even an active choice I just have no social life and it's not appealing enough for me to just go out of my way to do it just cause you know?
i smoke weed and hardly ever talk about it.

haven't lately.

i think i might be having a green christmas, tho.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Ive smoked weed for about 8 years, I would like to stop but I do find it hard. The longest ive gone without it is about 3 weeks
I've been on drugs every day since the semester ended, but it's not a main topic of conversation

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
I smoke fools like all of you in the basketball court.
Heavy metal rules, all that punk shit sucks. It doesn’t belong in this world; it belongs on fuckin’ Mars, man! What the hell is punk shit?
TS is lame and so is this thread

Lighten up chode
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !
I smoke weed sometimes but I don't ever talk about the act of smoking. I think that's silly. I would rather talk about music and science and the weather.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
I smoke weed sometimes but I don't ever talk about the act of smoking. I think that's silly. I would rather talk about music and science and the weather.

#stonersloth
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !
i don't smoke weed
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me