Page 1 of 2
For starters, I think our friends in Europe learn to suck a whole lot of Russian dick.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
global celebration
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
rest of world is collectively relieved
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
1) party in the streets because people mistakenly think no one else will boss them around
2) era of chaos and death
3) new world power emerges, another party in the streets. life is pretty good for a brief period
4) the world power turns into something similar or worse than USA
5) repeat steps 1-4
alcohol and drug industries boom as the world parties for an entire month

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
central/south america and canada race to claim territory, with canada getting the north east and north west, and mexico getting texas, NM, AZ, most of southern california
un and mostly eu clamour to seize control of nukes left over
puerto rico joins the dominican republic
israel and turkey form a tentative alliance to take out iran and russia, during which ukraine and georgia and the like fight to separate themselves from russia
uk joins the eu properly
american samoa becomes part of samoa
north korea launches full scale assault on south korea
china invades japan, thaiwan

and of course global economic collapse and apocalypse etc
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by ErikLensherr
For starters, I think our friends in Europe learn to suck a whole lot of Russian dick.

German, more likely
Quote by Baby Joel
central/south america and canada race to claim territory, with canada getting the north east and north west, and mexico getting texas, NM, AZ, most of southern california
un and mostly eu clamour to seize control of nukes left over
puerto rico joins the dominican republic
israel and turkey form a tentative alliance to take out iran and russia, during which ukraine and georgia and the like fight to separate themselves from russia
uk joins the eu properly
american samoa becomes part of samoa
north korea launches full scale assault on south korea
china invades japan, thaiwan

and of course global economic collapse and apocalypse etc

dude do u even history

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
ITT: Teenagers feeling patriotic about their non-contributing countries.

OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
The world would be like the way it was before Colombus stole our land. Except with more bombs and missles.
Heavy metal rules, all that punk shit sucks. It doesn’t belong in this world; it belongs on fuckin’ Mars, man! What the hell is punk shit?
Well no other country has the balls to step up and defend the world from evil people so authoritarianism will take over the world.
authoritarianism > murica
Quote by ErikLensherr

Poor Europeans would have nothing to talk about

Edit: There would also be nobody left to ignore Europeans.
Last edited by Rossenrot at Dec 20, 2015,
think of all the non-existent gun massacre threads
Quote by ErikLensherr

Quote by steve_muse
think of all the non-existent gun massacre threads

Think of the falling sea levels caused by the inrush of water to the South Canada Sea.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by ErikLensherr

No.
USD$ would be worthless.

I'd lose $40.00!

The world'll look like how it already does except I'd be $40.00 poorer.
Last edited by treborillusion at Dec 20, 2015,
Quote by Dimarzio45
If the USA collapses, it'd look like this

ftfy
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by Dimarzio45

This really drives it home
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Toxic...

The Hoover Dam'll shut down, a lot of places won't be habitable, that huge A' air conditioner in Texas'll switch off, Nuclear facilities'd go unchecked...
Potential disaster.

Ironically...
Quote by ErikLensherr

Someone else'd have to step in and make sure that everything and everyone is looked after.

Welcome to the EU?
Become part of Russia
Let Beijing be your capital?
Be a part of the Crown?
Or Mexico?
Quote by Dimarzio45 at #33738684

i like how alaska survives
ggg1 ggg3

Air conditioner in Texas?
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Quote by eGraham
Air conditioner in Texas?

Well Texas has it's own independent grid and FU oil money, it can do whatever it likes, and;
It's hot down 'dur'

A map of US national power grids.
Quote by ErikLensherr

You do realize we have about 4 times their population, more technology, more money and a bigger military? Only reason we didn't intervene in Ukraine is cause they aren't part of NATO or the EU and no one gives a shit about them. The fact that we don't make war as much as the USA doesn't mean that we can't.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Last edited by Neo Evil11 at Dec 20, 2015,
Alaska will probably be the first state to go, let's be real. All of their money comes from oil production. Once that's gone, it's done.

Similar to how Las Vegas is a doomed city because their daily life is dependent upon a shrinking water source.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Quote by Neo Evil11
You do realize we have about 4 times their population, more technology and a bigger military?

Which is why the Crimea is still Ukrainian.
Quote by Rossenrot

You do realize that Ukraine is not part of any treaty that would require us to intervene. your USA also did nothing. We are bleeding the Russian economy dry without too many negative effects to our own.

East Ukraine and Crimea mainly have a Russian population anyway. Why would they not get to choose to join Russia if they want?
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Last edited by Neo Evil11 at Dec 20, 2015,
It'd be similar to this bible verse
Revelation 18
11 And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more:
12 The merchandise of gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and fine linen, and purple, and silk, and scarlet, and all thyine wood, and all manner vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of brass, and iron, and marble,
13 And cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves, and souls of men.
14 And the fruits that thy soul lusted after are departed from thee, and all things which were dainty and goodly are departed from thee, and thou shalt find them no more at all.
15 The merchants of these things, which were made rich by her, shall stand afar off for the fear of her torment, weeping and wailing,
16 And saying, Alas, alas, that great city, that was clothed in fine linen, and purple, and scarlet, and decked with gold, and precious stones, and pearls!
17 For in one hour so great riches is come to nought. And every shipmaster, and all the company in ships, and sailors, and as many as trade by sea, stood afar off,
18 And cried when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, What city is like unto this great city!
19 And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas, that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she made desolate.

tl;dr
The countries of the world would be sad, not because they care about the USA, but because USA buys merchandise from all these countries, and they'd be like, "Now who will buy all our stuff?"
"You do realize" has to be the worst thing

inb4 everyone says it, you cunts
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Quote by Rossenrot

Putin!

(and there go any chances of me getting a visa to visit Russia with this post).
Quote by Neo Evil11
You do realize that Ukraine is not part of any treaty that would require us to intervene. your USA also did nothing. We are bleeding the Russian economy dry without too many negative effects to our own.

East Ukraine and Crimea mainly have a Russian population anyway. Why would they not get to choose to join Russia if they want?

Is that why we haven't... Gone to war with Russia.

Plus Syria, we really fucked up there, there's just too much shit US and Russia and GB did there with it's whole empire stuff there, so we can't really be fighting each other since the Middle East is basically fighting back.
Quote by eGraham
"You do realize" has to be the worst thing

inb4 everyone says it, you cunts

How else are we going to find out if you do realize?
Quote by Neo Evil11

Yeah Russia totally didn't shoot down a plane carrying hundreds of your Dutch brothers and sisters. Your countries are led by cowards, but you're right, Obama is a milquetoast short-timer too. This thread is a thought experiment, but just barley.
Page 1 of 2