In Amsterdam, NL; locals and visitors alike enjoy legal recreational marijuana.
There's also primo munch. Hagelslag!
bangkok, women with penises, asian people, crazy shit
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Pffft....Amsterdam? Colorado is the weed destination for Americans now. I have to wonder how much of a hit Amsterdam took from reduced US pot tourism?

Best reasons to travel: getting to enjoy women from other countries, learning about a different culture. I have never failed to return to the USA grateful to be home again.
Quote by TobusRex
Pffft....Amsterdam? Colorado is the weed destination for Americans now. I have to wonder how much of a hit Amsterdam took from reduced US pot tourism?

Best reasons to travel: getting to enjoy women from other countries, learning about a different culture. I have never failed to return to the USA grateful to be home again.

I was looking into going to Aspen, CO; found, I even tracked down a local weed 'cafe'..

Here, infact, I think I still have the email

Re: Pot Tourism.

Contact
Reply|
To:
****************; Wed 16/09/2015 17:58
Inbox
Hi ****************,

Thanks for contacting us!

We really like Aspen Square Condominiums, and they're right around the corner from our shop.

Just to be clear, though, Aspen is not quite like Amsterdam. Unfortunately, the only place you can consume cannabis in Colorado is on private property. You cannot consume cannabis, in any form in our shop.

You may be able to consume in your hotel, but you'll have to check with them on their policy.

Thanks again, and travel safe. We look forward to seeing you!

- Silverpeak

I didn't want to ask this hotel if I was allowed to smoke marijuana there.

If I had more money and could afford to stay at a hotel where'll I'd want to spend my time there cooped up in my room, then sure...

I didn't even bother checking out their recommendation though.
Last edited by treborillusion at Dec 20, 2015,
@trebor: Yeah, it's pretty silly. It is illegal to PUBLICLY consume marijuana. A very few hotels will allow you to smoke in your hotel room or the patio, but not many. I've heard of many people renting cabins in Estes Park just so they can smoke in peace.

On the other hand if you just walked down a dirt road smoking a joint probably nobody would notice...or if they did notice they probably wouldn't care. Colorado is pretty laid back (except for the gun nuts).
England - Come round the Blode's for a pint ;|
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
scotland - where crossdressing is preferred, ideally while drunk
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
New Zealand - I have recurring dreams about it and it was one of my favorite holidays so it's like I get to go there again for free when I'm asleep
cat
Hi trebor welcome back to the pit can we expect you to constantly make threads again like the good old days?
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
I heard Iraq is nice this time of year.
SANDBLAST YOURSELF.

Quote by i_lovemetallica
If you think Gollum was sober with his whole "Gollum/Smeagol" thing and thinking he was invisible with the ring, then you need to remove the cotton wool from your eyes.

Wake up sheeple.

Sunaj
Australia,

Come here and try to not get killed by our flora and fauna
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by CodeMonk
Nevada : Legal prostitution.

But it's more fun if it's not entirely legal. You never know what you're gonna get!

Syphilis, gonorrhea, herpes, the possibilities are virtually endless!
Quote by TobusRex

Amsterdam is a beautiful city and the US isn't the only country in the world. I think they'll do just fine.

From what I've seen, the fewer obnoxious yank stoners visiting the better
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
From what I've seen, the fewer obnoxious yank stoners visiting the better

I think that applies to any country

Australian tourists are starting to get a bad rep overseas though, which kinda sucks
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Quote by i_lovemetallica
I think that applies to any country

Australian tourists are starting to get a bad rep overseas though, which kinda sucks

"Starting to"

Kidding. I was in Australia recently and drove The Daintree - Brisbane in a camper van. It was the best thing I've ever done in my life.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
"Starting to"

Kidding. I was in Australia recently and drove The Daintree - Brisbane in a camper van. It was the best thing I've ever done in my life.

Still have never done the Daintree.....one of these days.....
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Turkey - kebab.

Also its definetly nothing like it is in Europe or US. Unless you are eating at a $100/person Turkish kebab house.
Quote by treborillusion
Why would prostitution be illegal outside of Nevada?
To save the FDA money spent treating people with STD's and the such.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by TobusRex
@trebor: Yeah, it's pretty silly. It is illegal to PUBLICLY consume marijuana....

At least it's a step in the right direction and one more than what London's done.

You really want to talk about any dents to Amsterdam, imagine if London did an Amsterdam (because Lord knows it's what I want) - If London were to have legal recreational cannabis for residents and visitors alike... With EVERYTHING else London has to offer...
Now that might give Amsterdam a run for it's money; since it's right next door to Amsterdam too.

That said, Amsterdam is awesome, long live Amsterdam!

United States of America & Amsterdam.

My flag collection (currently displayed on the Van Gogh print I got in Croydon, England in 2001); Everywhere I've been to outside England (not counting places I've been through/stopped off at).

I bought 2 flags in Amsterdam, the flag of the Netherlands, and the flag of Amsterdam, since I didn't set foot outside of Amsterdam my whole time in NL + too many flags not looking so good; I gifted my NL flag.

Also...

'Come London'

Because of sh*t like this;

Last edited by treborillusion at Dec 21, 2015,
Quote by treborillusion
With EVERYTHING else London has to offer...
Now that might give Amsterdam a run for it's money

So sweet f.a?

London's a shit hole I'd take Amsterdam any day of the week.
Quote by DardySon
So sweet f.a?

London's a shit hole I'd take Amsterdam any day of the week.

Yeah but, how do you expect London to compete with the happiest place on Earth?
To be fair, Amsterdam doesn't just have the weed. It also has prostitutes and a house where a little Jewish girl was locked up for a few years
Quote by treborillusion
Yeah but, how do you expect London to compete with the happiest place on Earth?

A pic you took outside Harrods hardly compares does it. London is still an awesome city.

Amsterdam though is just all-over beautiful. The canals and the houses and the fact you can cycle all around it in a day

The cafes actually are really grotty and filled with uncultured tourists. All around the cafes is just crap touristic shit for stoners. Kind of sad.

That being said last time I went to Amsterdam I didn't intend to go to any cafes but accidentally got high as fuck anyway
Im sure some somolian pirates would gladly liven up any boating adventure you embark on in their territorial waters?
Quote by Dick Savage
Im sure some somolian pirates would gladly liven up any boating adventure you embark on in their territorial waters?

They've been doing that since before Tom Hanks made it cool
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
^Yea, didnt you know Cast away was just one extremely long ad for Somolian pirate (not so luxury) cruises?
Quote by ultimate-slash
Is Jonothan from Somolia by any chance?

Am i missing the joke? Who is Jonothan