What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
ggg1 ggg3

you all were supposed to ignore this thread. s'posed to.

i knew i couldn't ever be the top poster in the pit

so i thought i would see if i could be the lowest poster
Last edited by Will Lane at Dec 20, 2015,
Your punkness offends me.
Heavy metal rules, all that punk shit sucks. It doesn’t belong in this world; it belongs on fuckin’ Mars, man! What the hell is punk shit?
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
I Sexually Identify as John Cena

I sexually Identify as John Cena. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of defending my WWE championship at WWE SUPERSLAM. People say to me that a person being John Cena is Impossible and I'm fucking ******ed but I don't care, You Can't See Me. I'm having Vince McMahon inject me with Hustle, Loyalty, and Respect. From now on I want you guys to call me "Champ" and respect my right to Five Knuckle Shuffle and Never Give Up. If you can't accept me you're a cenaphobe and need to check your championship privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.
Quote by arcanom
I Sexually Identify as John Cena

I sexually Identify as John Cena. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of defending my WWE championship at WWE SUPERSLAM. People say to me that a person being John Cena is Impossible and I'm fucking ******ed but I don't care, You Can't See Me. I'm having Vince McMahon inject me with Hustle, Loyalty, and Respect. From now on I want you guys to call me "Champ" and respect my right to Five Knuckle Shuffle and Never Give Up. If you can't accept me you're a cenaphobe and need to check your championship privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.
you should have made this into its own thread and you could have taken the "most interesting thread for the time being" status.
I wasn't going to reply to this thread but I tripped. As I did so, I grabbed my mouse for support and accidentally clicked on this thread and the reply button. Then I finally fell and landed on my keyboard and this is what ended up being typed. Really tragic accident.
I have nothing important to say
you are now acutely aware of your own eyelashes
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by Banjocal

unlucky mate, i haven't got any eyelashes
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
I liek turdles
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by The_Blode
Hate, all of the classic quotes from Axelfox, what made you choose those two?

Same reason why I would quote you talking about jerking it to feet
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by The_Blode
I don't know what's worse...feet or furries...lol well, feet are innocent...it's almost the same as liking a girl's butt

Furries are worse fo sho.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good shit go౦ԁ sHit👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌shit right👌👌there👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good shit
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by The_Blode
Hate, can I ask...have you ever given a woman a foot message? Like in a sensual way... It's magnitudes LESS weird than wearing a furry costume xD or do you completely skip foreplay and just get right to it? I think the foot massage thing is part of foreplay

2 things:

if the girl likes the foot massage, then yes, you should give it a go(as long as there's no toe jam or anything)

it stops being foreplay if you lose interest after the foot massage
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
I've been thinking about babyfurs for a few months. I figured that this topic belongs in Community Discussion because I feel that infantilists and furries have a lot in common: hence babyfurs. How different is it, really, pretending to be a baby or pretending to be an animal? A lot of people think that children and animals have a lot in common, so maybe dressing up like an animal and dressing up like a baby are really just two sides to the same coin.

So, after doing extensive research on infantilism and babyfurs, I've come to a conclusion. There's actual adult babies, and then there's diaper lovers. The ultimate goal of adult babies is to be a baby 24/7, whereas the diaper lovers simply enjoy the wearing of diapers and the using thereof.

In this age of enlightenment and social progress, it seems that the right thing to do is to reach out to all communities, no matter how niche. I've come across stories of adult babies who have a difficult time in their life. They want to be a baby 24/7, and sometimes they'll get their significant other to help baby them. But it never really satisfies the adult baby completely, as they really want to be an actual baby. Babies don't have girlfriends: they have mommies. Babies don't go to work: they go to daycare.

This brings me to my next point. There should be some... place... that health insurance pays for... where all the adult babyfurs can go to be a baby 24/7. Imagine some facility where they can be taken and actually treated as babies all day. Although this is untested, we might just be surprised at the things babyfurs can create when we unleash their happiness and make them feel safe and secure. Who knows? Maybe by providing this service, it might enable some babyfur somewhere to be the next Albert Einstein. I say we should give the babyfurs the one thing they really want and see what happens. They might surprise us.

Also, I have a somewhat more controversial point in regards to how the diaper loving babyfurs can be treated. These would be those babyfurs who may not want to be a baby *all* the time, but simply enjoy their diapers a lot. Now, I know this would require service on the part of ordinary citizens, but I think that we should consider providing diaper changing services in public bathrooms for these babyfurs.

Think about it: if you're a babyfur, what better service could you imagine than having an attendant in your workplace's bathroom who can help you service your needs? It would be more clean than having to do it yourself. Plus, it would enable further freedom for self expression by more people, which in theory, is a good thing.

What do you think of these suggestions? How can babyfurs overcome social obstacles that they face? Would you be friends with a babyfur? When is it OK for babyfurs to act like babies around you, and to what extent?
Quote by The_Blode
Hate, can I ask...have you ever given a woman a foot message? Like in a sensual way... It's magnitudes LESS weird than wearing a furry costume xD or do you completely skip foreplay and just get right to it? I think the foot massage thing is part of foreplay

I have given chicks foot massages cause they wanted one. I have never thought, "oh man, you know what would really get this chick to want to suck my dick? A foot massage where I cum half way through". That's a 100 percent, unique to Blode thought.

What you think is a lot of the time, not how it is.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Is that medical condition being Blode?

Cause there is no cure.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by The_Blode
The Blode is a strange creature that knows not of the ways of love...and craves acceptance and knowledge...he strives to be the absolute best he can be...work the help of his friends...Griblet and Food...to defeat the evil Nazi cream!!!!! Cue trance music and lasers

That needs to be on your epitaph.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
how did my thread come about talking about furries and weird feet stuff

well actually i know how the first came about because i made this thread to try to 1-up axelfox's "uninteresting" threads
Quote by MeTallIcA313 at #33739897
I've been thinking about babyfurs for a few months. I figured that this topic belongs in Community Discussion because I feel that infantilists and furries have a lot in common: hence babyfurs. How different is it, really, pretending to be a baby or pretending to be an animal? A lot of people think that children and animals have a lot in common, so maybe dressing up like an animal and dressing up like a baby are really just two sides to the same coin.

So, after doing extensive research on infantilism and babyfurs, I've come to a conclusion. There's actual adult babies, and then there's diaper lovers. The ultimate goal of adult babies is to be a baby 24/7, whereas the diaper lovers simply enjoy the wearing of diapers and the using thereof.

In this age of enlightenment and social progress, it seems that the right thing to do is to reach out to all communities, no matter how niche. I've come across stories of adult babies who have a difficult time in their life. They want to be a baby 24/7, and sometimes they'll get their significant other to help baby them. But it never really satisfies the adult baby completely, as they really want to be an actual baby. Babies don't have girlfriends: they have mommies. Babies don't go to work: they go to daycare.

This brings me to my next point. There should be some... place... that health insurance pays for... where all the adult babyfurs can go to be a baby 24/7. Imagine some facility where they can be taken and actually treated as babies all day. Although this is untested, we might just be surprised at the things babyfurs can create when we unleash their happiness and make them feel safe and secure. Who knows? Maybe by providing this service, it might enable some babyfur somewhere to be the next Albert Einstein. I say we should give the babyfurs the one thing they really want and see what happens. They might surprise us.

Also, I have a somewhat more controversial point in regards to how the diaper loving babyfurs can be treated. These would be those babyfurs who may not want to be a baby *all* the time, but simply enjoy their diapers a lot. Now, I know this would require service on the part of ordinary citizens, but I think that we should consider providing diaper changing services in public bathrooms for these babyfurs.

Think about it: if you're a babyfur, what better service could you imagine than having an attendant in your workplace's bathroom who can help you service your needs? It would be more clean than having to do it yourself. Plus, it would enable further freedom for self expression by more people, which in theory, is a good thing.

What do you think of these suggestions? How can babyfurs overcome social obstacles that they face? Would you be friends with a babyfur? When is it OK for babyfurs to act like babies around you, and to what extent?

someone actually wrote this out in a completely serious manner
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by WCPhils

and I still don't understand.
Quote by WCPhils
I read one single sentence out of all that.

But it never really satisfies the adult baby completely, as they really want to be an actual baby
I've read enough.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
I made this thread once

It was called "Quick!"

it simply said: no-one post in this thread

a mod deleted it
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by Pastafarian96
I made this thread once

It was called "Quick!"

it simply said: no-one post in this thread

a mod deleted it

I remember that

Still better than most of the shitposting that goes on here
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by behind_you
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Are you kidding me you little piece of shit i’ll have you know i graduated top of my politics class and i’ve been involved in privilege checking with over 150 confirmed political demonstrations i’m trained in conflict resolution and i was the most oppressed person in my entire upper middle class high school you are nothing to me but another cultural appropriator i will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which have never been seen on this side of the 49th parallel mark my words you think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the internet think again fucker, as we speak i’m checking with my anarcho-communist analyst brigade for your location so you better be prepared to deal with some molotov cocktails and angry feminists flying through your window yOU’RE FUCKING DEAD CHERRY! i can be anywhere at any time and i can kill you in over seven hundred ways and that’s just with me boring you to death while i talk about privilege not only am i extensively trained in hotline management but i have access to an entire arsenal of sociological articles to prove my point and i will use them to wipe your fucking face off the earth you little shit if only you had known what oppressed retribution your cultural appropriation would unleash then maybe you would have held your fucking tongue but you couldn’t you’re fucking dead kiddo
Last edited by JustRooster at Dec 22, 2015,
Quote by Banjocal

Joke's on you, I haven't opened my eyes in a week!