Where's the love for these! Even when they're weird and shitty, there's something enjoyable about them.

Anybody else getting into the season-feels with these?

Some classics for me:
A Christmas Story. Fucking hysterical with great heart. Such likable characters, and still so relatable.

It's a Wonderful Life. As classic as they come. This is a feel good story that's written in a perfectly paced and compelling story about one man and the entire community he's begrudgingly poured his entire life into. That said, it's hilarious. There are so many over-the-top performances and some of the situations are just laughably unrelatable now. It's an incredibly quotable film. I could talk for hours about just this one scene and why it should have you doubled over laughing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20X3hk3_qfQ

A Charlie Brown Christmas
Doug Walker did a great video that sums it up... (and has a lot of really entertaining reviews of actually crappy specials and movies/shows in general)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qtk0DQA6woM

A Christmas Carol. Take your pick of which version. I've always been partial to The Muppet's. Michael Caine is a great Scrooge.

I've always kind of enjoyed the weirdness of the Rankin/Bass specials. Gotta love the Island of Misfit Toys.

So pour up some nog (or maybe a flaming rum punch), and let's talk about some of your favorites.

(anyone who mentions the Grinch remake will be shot on sight)
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Star Wars Holiday Special.

I'm done here.
The quest for your perfect gear is like being under the surface of a huge, overpowering lake. When you've nearly swam to the light on the surface it shoots far out of your sight again. Still, I'll enjoy the swim. What'd I do if I reached the top?
charlie brown is one of the most depressing films i've seen

i like nightmare before christmas
superman is killing himself tonight
Home Alone and it's sequel.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Les Trois Mages,

It's a 2001 French film where the three Magi (wise men) are magically transported through time to the modern era and continue on their quest to see Jesus.

It's bloody funny, but really hard to find it with English subtitles.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass