Page 1 of 2
Winning powerball ticket.

OK, less greedy- in all honesty, I don't NEED anything, and everything I want, nobody will give me, so I'd be happy with gift cards or checks.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Last edited by dannyalcatraz at Dec 21, 2015,
Realistic?

Dado blades would be awesome. I want to make sexy boxes.
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
....my two front teeth

in reality, money works.

What I really want, so far, nobody has been able to give me.
Last edited by CodeMonk at Dec 21, 2015,
Quote by CodeMonk
....my two front teeth

in reality, money works.

What I really want, so far, nobody has been able to give me.

You too?

I still haven't found what I'm looking for either.

*tumbleweed*
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
My mom bought me a new truck tool box for my Nissan. It is exactly what I asked for.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Last edited by Robbgnarly at Dec 21, 2015,
Slo
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Actually, my mom bought me this brand new laptop as a Christmas /birthday Present.
I'm happy with it.

http://www8.hp.com/h20195/v2/GetPDF.aspx/c04854258.pdf
Last edited by CodeMonk at Dec 21, 2015,
Realistically?
New drumheads.

Unrealistically?
Def a lonestar classic combo.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
I want NOS tubes as well. But damn, they're getting pricey. I've been wanting a JAN 5751 for the longest time, but couldn't quite ever cough up the $40 or so to get one. And now I see they've almost doubled in price.

Might be sticking with JJ 5751s. It's not like they don't sound great...
I wouldnt mind another amp.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Maybe a Gibson 2016 Flying V if lucky.
But I'd be happy with a Big muff and hall of fame.
🍗🎹🎶🎼🎧🎤🎮👾🎸🎨🎷⚽️🎱🏁🎺🎻🍮🍰🍪📱👻🐔🐣🐥🐤🐽🐷💀👽💩💸🚽👻
Man, I'd really dig the new EHX Cock Fight pedal. Coolest take on a wah/filter in a while.
Gear-wise? I'm REALLY happy with my rig. I have every guitar I could hope for (sans maybe a ESP Phoenix II), more amps than I can shake a stick at, and a pedalboard that's analogous to a NASA dashboard. Recording gear would be nice, but to keep it simple, I'd love a resonator retrofit kit for my Deering Goodtime II banjo http://www.deeringbanjos.com/products/goodtime-banjo-resonator-retro-fit-kit

Non-gear-wise: I'd like this job offer that my bosses have been alluding to for a few weeks now. I'd have to up and move to another state, but it's not far from home, and the pay increase would be great.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
In gear terms, I already bought myself my Christmas present.

So I'm now the proud owner of an American Deluxe Stratocaster in the aggressively heterosexual finish, burgundy mist.

(not mine, but it's the same colour)
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
***boring post ahead***

a few months ago, my wife and I made ourselves a small pact of sorts. By the new year, we would be 100% debt free (except for the mortgage).

So we saved, went out a lot less, stopped buying ultra fancy wines (regular fancy wines are good too,) we bought less presents for everyone and just generally reduced our consumption.

So now, a week away from new years, I have 250$ debt on my credit card (which is going to dissapear next paycheck), my wife has nothing, our cars are all paid off and we already bought all our christmas gifts, supplies etc.

It's boring as hell, but what I wanted for christmas was to be free from debt, and we got it

The best part is since all we did was small tweaks in our lifestyle, we can easily keep this rhythm and invest the income that we'd been so far using to pay off our debts.

and I second spambot about the lonestar classic
ideally a telecaster and a vox ac30

I'm actually getting a guitar rack and I'll probably get a morley bad horsie if I manage to sell my crybaby
Just decided that I wanted a Pedaltrain Classic 2 last night. A bit late.
Quote by flexiblemile
***boring post ahead***

a few months ago, my wife and I made ourselves a small pact of sorts. By the new year, we would be 100% debt free (except for the mortgage).

So we saved, went out a lot less, stopped buying ultra fancy wines (regular fancy wines are good too,) we bought less presents for everyone and just generally reduced our consumption.

So now, a week away from new years, I have 250$ debt on my credit card (which is going to dissapear next paycheck), my wife has nothing, our cars are all paid off and we already bought all our christmas gifts, supplies etc.

It's boring as hell, but what I wanted for christmas was to be free from debt, and we got it

The best part is since all we did was small tweaks in our lifestyle, we can easily keep this rhythm and invest the income that we'd been so far using to pay off our debts.

and I second spambot about the lonestar classic
Good for you!!!!
Last edited by Will Lane at Dec 21, 2015,
2016 Remedy 9 27.5

Don't need to get it for Christmas, just need someone to get my old bike for Christmas so I can buy it.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Hmmmm....

A neck pickup and the appropriate pots and switches to build a second pickguard with my custom ordered tortoise-shell guard.
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.
a new fucking guitar....
Well, you can call me crazy
You can call me wrong, 'cause
See I was born a liar, albatross
Fly on, fly on
Quote by gregs1020
i wish Weber made a Star Wars BBQ kettle.

Duuuude!
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.
Quote by Fryderyczek
a new fucking guitar....

same
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
I get to open my Ibanez prestige 2550gbk!
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Quote by Ippon
And a Jack Russell terrier.

Ohhhhhhh boy. You obviously aren't getting enough exercise and/or you hate your stuff.

Great dogs, but HIGH energy. A friend of ours has one. He calls it a Jack Russell Terrorist.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Quote by dannyalcatraz
Ohhhhhhh boy. You obviously aren't getting enough exercise and/or you hate your stuff.

Great dogs, but HIGH energy. A friend of ours has one. He calls it a Jack Russell Terrorist.

I had one before and our Great Dane couldn't keep up with our high energy, specially up the hills.
Quote by Will Lane
Good for you!!!!

+1

Quote by Ippon
I now want one so I could refinish it like that.

I like the built in wireless temp guages. I wonder what the pipes/valves are for on the outside? Steam control?
Quote by Ippon
Lots of strings and tubes! And a Jack Russell terrier.

I hate all terriers. Little rat dogs best suited for the gutter.
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
Quote by flexiblemile
***boring post ahead***

Awesome!

Page 1 of 2