Well, isn't this a shitty ad. If you want that people buy your services you could at least write a broader description of what you do, how you do and what are the prices.
the majority of people on here do tabs for free. and yea a real shitty ad, do you have any tabs that you have done, and if so, why don,t you put a link to them so people can see what you do?
I provide a service for creating tablature. I do not who do not impose their services. If you don't need them then pass by this post. Examples of my work can be seen on my page.(http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/kudevichpuree/contributions/) the Price depends on the complexity of the duration of the song. I take money for it as spend a lot of time and effort to create tablatures. And the fact that people are posting here for free by and large requires a good revision. I have everything for sure. Write me a personal message with your desired tab. Agree.
Last edited by kudevichpuree at Dec 21, 2015,
Listen man, this is a pretty poor business model. While I agree people probaby should be compensated for their work with this, it's just not gonna happen. Just about every other amateur tab writer does it for free. That being said I'd consider it if you have a set commission price list, but nobody is gonna wait until you finish to find out the price. That needs to be set up front
The price I stipulate in advance to wait for anything not necessary.I wrote that the price depends on the song. You send me the song I listen to it and then tell a specific price. Like everything is clear. What here is unclear?.If you are satisfied with the price then I start to do it. When it is ready, I unsubscribe. (I can throw a half for example). You pay and I send it to you .To deceive people is not in my best interest .
Last edited by kudevichpuree at Dec 21, 2015,
If all so interested in price. It goes from 5 dollars or Euro. Given the fact that this work is somehow not evaluated. Many do not take.
I want the tabs of every song played but the wonderful hizaki and you will do it for free or I will play wonderwall nonstop everytime I see you.
Hi TS, yeah your ad's a tad crappy but I personally don't see anything wrong here?
I remember commenting on one of your Tabs, and you were cool enuff on all levels...

some will_ take your offer I'm sure. Good luck mate!
Quote by tonibet72
Hi TS, yeah your ad's a tad crappy but I personally don't see anything wrong here?
I remember commenting on one of your Tabs, and you were cool enuff on all levels...

some will_ take your offer I'm sure. Good luck mate!

Thank you very much for your understanding.
Please don't advertise on the forums - touting for business classes as advertising.

And definitely don't bump advertising threads.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
There absolutely should be a charge for tabbing songs out for lazy requesters. I picture this lazy kid at home who heard a Harry Potter theme song or something and immediately posts "wud somone tab this cuz I wanna lern it" and then lays around playing minecraft or something for hours while someone else does the work and spoon feeds it to him. It is aggravating. It would be better if people even put in a small effort to learn it themselves before jumping to have someone else do it but to lazily outright ask someone else to put in the effort they don't want to is not right. Do they think people who tab stuff were just handed some special tabbing knowledge or were privileged to go to some "learn how to tab school"? So, I say tab the shit yourself or pay for your laziness.