A friend of mine had a white Strat that was autographed by SRV, Thorogood, and Willie Nelson. I bet it's worth a lot of money now.

I am going to try to get my favorite axe signed by Buddy Guy and Roy Clark. I'll have to travel to Chicago for Buddy, but I want to visit Chicago anyway. I've heard he's a really cool guy and likes making his fans happy. Roy lives in Tulsa which I visit several times a year.

Who has signed your guitars?
Not anymore, but I had a guitar signed by The Human Abstract and one signed by Dragonforce.
Check out my band Disturbed
I have signed people's guitars before.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I don't like signed guitars. ESPECIALLY if they are on the top or the front.

Back of the headstock? Back of the guitar? On the pickguard? Sure. Otherwise, it's pretty lulzy.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
If I can get Buddy and Roy to sign mine it'll be front and center so everybody can see
Good for you. I hope its an expensive guitar too
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Good for you. I hope its an expensive guitar too

It is!
For reals though, it's an MIM Stratocaster right?
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Thats like saying a Jaguar is better than a Geo Tracker
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I've got one that's signed by War of Ages. I think at one point it might have even belonged to one of the band members, but I'm not 100%...
Quote by TobusRex
http://www.caguitars.com/index.cfm/guitars/the-cargo/the-cargo-with-electronics/carbon-burst

The guitar isn't exactly a looker anyway. Plays great though.

Eh, I bet it's a tough sell so the signature won't hurt
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Last edited by H4T3BR33D3R at Dec 21, 2015,
Nah, I'd never have a guitar signed. Loads of people I know have signed one of my cases, though.
Free Ali
Free Lard
Had my Washburn signed by Opeth during a meet-and-greet. Pretty cool.
A PRS SE Tremonti. I call it Percy. Cause PRS SE. Percy.
"I feel like a one legged cat trying to bury a turd in a frozen pond."

DANMARK ØDELÆGGER ALLE
The cheap bass I bought from a friend's gf is signed by Duff McKagan but I just bought it because it was cheap and I wanted something to track bass at home instead of programming for demos/recording others.
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
autographs ruin perfectly good guitars. If a famous guitarist was giving me his guitar I would not want it signed. I would never sell it so it's extra value would mean nothing, and with the signature I would have to be so much more careful with it.
I have the pick guard on my LTD XTone signed by Alter Bridge.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
My first ukulele is signed by Mick Conway

Who no-one here will have heard of
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
I would never pay for something that somebody had signed. Seems super pointless to me. Especially since most musician signatures are on trash Squiers.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER