Everybody keeps getting sick there from eating the food, with a newer outbreak separate from the one that was a big deal:

http://www.wsj.com/articles/cdc-probing-another-chipotle-linked-e-coli-outbreak-1450730153?mod=e2fb

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said it is investigating another, more recent outbreak of E. coli last month linked to Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc. involving three states not included in a prior outbreak that sickened people starting in October.

That's what happens when you eat fake mexican food.
Woop de doo, suspicious food of dubious quality from americanized fast food chain goes bad, who woulda guessed.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Don't care for Mexican food really, but it sucks that people are getting sick
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Nah it's worth the risk.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Cardbored
Don't care for Mexican food really, but it sucks that people are getting sick

>implying Chipotle is mexican food.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Quote by neidnarb11890 at #33740640
I ate it the other night & I'm ok so far so idk

rip
I love Chipotle. It will be powered by my patronage alone if it has to.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
LOL chopotle.

Moes's knows the play, which is why I'm a loyal customer. Those Joey's + Queso tho
hopefully because their food is well overhyped and cafe rio is better
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Prefer Moe's.
Glad to cross paths with you on this adventure called life
Quote by Jet Penguin
lots of flirting with the other key without confirming. JUST LIKE THEIR LOVE IN THE MOVIE OH DAMN.
Quote by Hail
you're acting like you have perfect pitch or something
I can get a whole meal at the real Mexican restaurant in my town for cheaper than a Chipotle burrito.
DAE le real Mexican food
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
But- But.... muh TexMex grub!!11

As if you kids knew authentic food. Get that grass-fed steak, right at Moe's (not a paid dvertiser)
Quote by Fat Lard
As if you kids knew authentic food. Get that grass-fed steak, right at Moe's (not a paid dvertiser)

Yeah, a steak is authentic cuisine.
I'd rather make my own quesadillas at home. I've only eaten at Chipotle once and it was good but I like my own food better.
cat
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
I can get a whole meal at the real Mexican restaurant in my town for cheaper than a Chipotle burrito.

Check your Mexican food privilege bro.
they were starting to take off here but the trend has died down while chilango are better and tortilla are cheaper.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
What's a chipotle?
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by i_lovemetallica
What's a chipotle?

It's a kind of chilli pepper similar to a jalapeno but used differently.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american