today i was having a competition with my family on who can hold their breath the long

est and we're in florida on holiday so there's a pool and everything and i got to seventy seconds

you?
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
We do the same thing here, but we're not in Florida. We just go into the toilet when someones finished and see who can hold their breath the longest.
There's a sink and shower and everything.
Last edited by UltimateGuizar at Dec 22, 2015,
30 seconds on a swim and about a minute and 30 sec when not moving. I suck at it.

Tom friggen Cruise can hold his breath for like 6 min.
I got to 25s and then I didn't wanna do it anymore.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
When I was a kid I held my breath for like 4 minutes one time, but it wasn't under water, which I feel like is a little harder for some reason. Probably because I can't relax as much under water and I could sit there and stare at my watch the whole time and focus on it. I held it as long as I could and then let all the air out as slowly as I could. I haven't tried it in a long time and don't really care to, but I bet I could still go for a pretty long time.
I practiced at one point in my life to get to one minute but it wasn't underwater.

But I did succeed.

Not sure I can do it anymore. Not worth the brain damage to find out.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by The4thHorsemen
When I was a kid I held my breath for like 4 minutes one time, but it wasn't under water, which I feel like is a little harder for some reason. Probably because I can't relax as much under water and I could sit there and stare at my watch the whole time and focus on it. I held it as long as I could and then let all the air out as slowly as I could. I haven't tried it in a long time and don't really care to, but I bet I could still go for a pretty long time.

I use to practice as a kid too, but on another note, she only spins clockwise for me. I can't for the life of me see it the other wah
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
I use to practice as a kid too, but on another note, she only spins clockwise for me. I can't for the life of me see it the other wah

Focus on her center of mass/stomach area if you really want to trip out. Looks like she's spazz'n out from that angle
I just attempted holding my breath, and I got to 57 seconds.......

Not bad for an asthmatic
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Babby Joe, you didn't say who won...

Sissy have some speshul talents?
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

She spins clockwise for me by default, but I can change it if I want.

Try using your hand to cover everything but the feet and try to reverse it. When you see the shadow of the extended foot going left to right think of that as that leg pointing toward you. Once you can keep that perspective solid move your hand out of the way and she should be turning widdershins. I learned that word a while back and use it every chance I get Of course, then if you blink or refocus your eyes she'll probably go back to clockwise again.
i got to ninety seconds today. my goal is two minutes by the end of the trip
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Try the Wim Hof method, where you take 30 deep, fast, 'power breaths' before letting the last exhale out. It fully oxygenates your body and allows you to go a lot longer without needing to breathe. The guy swam 2 football field lengths under an ice sheet
It's a shame you didn't drown.

Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger