Page 1 of 2
I don't care about any of the bloggers' lives in the slightest. Plus the cuts after every sentence are annoying as fuck when they do it, which is like 99% of bloggers.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Trowzaa
I don't care about any of the bloggers' lives in the slightest. Plus the cuts after every sentence are annoying as fuck when they do it, which is like 99% of bloggers.

Is that because, like Graham Chapman, their rampant alcoholism prevents them holding more than a single line in memory at any given time?
don't watch those types
don't really care, they're just not for me.
really don't understand why you have to be so hateful
I watch Jim Chapman a lot, I think he's a really nice guy and I enjoy his daily vlogs.

I don't watch any of the others regularly but I'm aware of a lot of the UK ones and like most of what I see from them, even if the majority of it isn't particularly things I'm interested in (make-up and cosmetics) so I don't really feel the need to watch their videos.

I think that if they enjoy what they do and can earn a living from it (which they clearly can) then that's great for them. They're mostly just normal people who struck on a new form of entertainment at the right time and have worked hard to get where they are. I don't see why people particularly feel the need to hate them, if they don't like them then don't watch or buy any of their stuff, no-one's making them

I think a lot of the people who feel the need to tweet at them and have a go on newspaper articles are generally just a bit jealous of the fact that they don't get to experience all the same things and feel that it's 'not a proper job'.

Just noting, I've never bought any of their merchandise and don't plan to cause I don't want any of it.
Last edited by digman50 at Dec 22, 2015,
Youtube blogs are boring and I don't understand why people watch them

If I could get paid for talking about my boring life on Youtube, however I would naturally jump at the chance. My videos would be awesome. "Hi guys, I just ate a bowl of cereal for breakfast. I then had a cup of tea. Join me later for my lunchtime update!"
I have nothing important to say
I don't watch them so I don't care

If they're making money to blog that's good for them
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by JackSaints
Youtube blogs are boring and I don't understand why people watch them

If I could get paid for talking about my boring life on Youtube, however I would naturally jump at the chance. My videos would be awesome. "Hi guys, I just ate a bowl of cereal for breakfast. I then had a cup of tea. Join me later for my lunchtime update!"

Damn, where do I subscribe?
i watched captainsparklez for the first time in years the other day doing a minecraft snapshot or whatever for 8.1 and he was like "can we get 81 likes cos it's 8.1" and i was like ughhhhhhhh shutup
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by WCPhils
I don't watch them so I don't care

If they're making money to blog that's good for them

Pretty much, lol. If i could make money to talk some shit online I would
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Depends on what they do.

I like Hat Films cuz they're dumb fun.

I like PurgeGamers cuz Dota 2 stuff.

I like TeamFourStar cuz who can't like TeamFourStar.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
vloggers are the most irritating thing

actual youtube channels that take a modicum of skill are pretty okay, although due to the way youtube pays people now its pushing everyone into doing lets plays, which can be good, but most are garbage aimed at 15 year olds

best youtuber is Critikal
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
I tend to not like most popular youtubers. Idk why, just something insufferable about them.
I would like to engage in consensual sexual intercourse with Zoella. That is all.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by Eastwinn
don't watch those types
don't really care, they're just not for me.
really don't understand why you have to be so hateful

Quote by sashki
They found a way to make a living talking into a camera for 10 minutes a day. As far as I'm concerned, they've won the game of life (at least until youtube changes their algorithm)

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Can't stand a single one of them. It's the same exact thing as constantly watching/reading about celebrities and their personal lives. Only difference is, these people where made famous by stupid 12 year old watching them scream instead of adults judging them for ever minor thing the paparazzi exploited and exaggerated. It's basically an even worst version of TMZ.
Quote by cha33 armstrong
She's cute that's it

Zoella is pretty cute I'd definitely listen to her talk about a candle she bought for 40 minutes if we got to hold hands in public

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by soundgarden1986
idc about them the most offensive thing they do is that bullshit cutting after every line read

Best way to be a good speaker in 2015 is to edit out all of the bad parts after repeating your lines until they sound right and editing out the bad lines and breaks in between
This bloggers thing reminds me of one I saw ages ago. Shit was fucking mental. Can't remember her name though. She had big teeth

EDIT: oh jesus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2g-aI8X-wE

I challenge anyone to get further than like.. a minute

700,000+ views ffs
Last edited by sam b at Dec 22, 2015,
Damn, she doesn't even have the good looks to make up for the annoying voice/general annoyingness since she looks like a mental patient

I skipped through random bits of the video and near the end she said "guyses"
Should be banned from the internet for that.
I have nothing important to say
She's mad cute

other than that I have minimal thoughts
My God, it's full of stars!
That kind of American accent is so obnoxious

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
I'm jealous of the money and free stuff. That's about it.

Go them if they can make a living out of it.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

I don't like vloggers, but they don't bother me or anything. I just don't watch them. The only times I've watched anything close to a vlog type of video are the occasional ones from youtubers that do other stuff like gaming or whatever that I like already and they're just doing a channel update or showing off their setup or whatever which isn't really a vlog anyway.
Quote by sam b
This bloggers thing reminds me of one I saw ages ago. Shit was fucking mental. Can't remember her name though. She had big teeth

700,000+ views ffs

Go to here and decided there's no way I can have a wank to this.
Quote by slapsymcdougal

Go to here and decided there's no way I can have a wank to this.

+1. I have a hypothesis on light-eyed people where their pupils are easier to notice and point out, so when they're angry/excited and they constrict (opposite of pupil dilation, which is a redeemable quality), they look even creepier. Plus she's weird and banal
Quote by sam b at #33741741

700,000+ views ffs

Literally jumped the moment she spoke

3 seconds

then I kept watching, it's terrifying
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Jump cuts are pretty obnoxious.

I want to have a YouTube show where I drink cheap liquor and talk about it.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Page 1 of 2