Poll: how hard do you try
Poll Options
View poll results: how hard do you try
pretty hard cause i'm a huge edgelord (lyle et al)
16 27%
barely cause i'm pretty cool (functioning members of society et al)
43 73%
Voters: 59.
Page 1 of 4
i dont try, it just comes naturally to me
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

not at all, but the way in which I sometimes express my dislike of things may be harsher than intended/hyperbolic
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by Banjocal
not at all, but the way in which I sometimes express my dislike of things may be harsher than intended/hyperbolic

that's my personality in the pit, yeah
people are going to like things you don't, if you can't accept that, it's your problem. (not op specifically)
I barely try because other people are so fucking lame, hating stuff they like is simpler than breathing.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by EyeNon15
It's not difficult to hate the kim Kardashians and Kanye wests of the world.

yeah cause they're rich and you're not

anyway yeah no i mean taylor swift pisses me off lately even though i used to like her but i'm like 70% sure that's to do with the way she presents herself more than the increase in popularity but idk maybe both
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by K33nbl4d3
yeah cause they're rich and you're not

Actually I am rich.
You can hate me too
I know I'm gonna get downvoted for this, but I think that [popular opinion] is good
Quote by MeTallIcA313
depends on thing
what if you don't like thing?
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
I like liking things

I do have a contrarian nerve but it only really comes out when I'm either 1) expressing my dislike of someone through negation of their opinion or 2) expressing my dislike of what that person represents through the aforementioned negation. I try not to do it because it's honestly really shitty, but it still surfaces whenever I'm angry and not willing to put in the effort of self-consciousness.
Quote by sashki
What I don't like is being accused of being "edgy" when expressing an earnest opinion.

" don't fall off all that edge bro

don't cut yourself over all that edge bro

3edgy5me "

Pictured: Irony.
Quote by EyeNon15
Actually I am rich.

yah but they're richer

like let's be real that's the only actual reason to dislike the kardashians or kanye they're each more talented than all white people combined tbh
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
I like or am indifferent towards everything.

Except hate.

I HATE hate.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
According to the people here: incredibly hard. But I just say it as I see it.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by K33nbl4d3
yah but they're richer

like let's be real that's the only actual reason to dislike the kardashians or kanye they're each more talented than all white people combined tbh

Now this is you hating white people because we are rich.

I'm in the top 1% of richest people in the world, Im not mad at others simply for being rich

But don't let me stop you from jerking off to those empty twats.
I still hate them no matter how much you try to white knight for them
Last edited by EyeNon15 at Dec 22, 2015,
Quote by EyeNon15

I'm in the top 1% of richest people in the world, Im not mad at others simply for being rich

What do you do?

can I have some money
knowing that everyone would chose 2nd option at poll, i chose first one. I'm THAT edgy.
Quote by Fat Lard
What do you do?

can I have some money

I don't do shit I retired at age 30.

When I said I was top 1% richest people in the world it sounds misleading because of the wealth in the USA.
For example, a full time McDonald's employee flipping burgers in the USA is in the top 5-10% richest people in the world.
Quote by EyeNon15

When I said I was top 1% richest people in the world it sounds misleading because of the wealth in the USA.
For example, a full time McDonald's employee flipping burgers in the USA is in the top 5-10% richest people in the world.

Why define world as broad as earth, if all that your circle consists of is pit and some pathetic friends...
Quote by arcanom
Why define world as broad as earth, if all that your circle consists of is pit and some pathetic friends...

What?
Quote by EyeNon15
What?

basicly he only interacts with very very defined, narrow group of people. So why even say "I'm 1%" if he is not ever going to interact with other 99%?

within his own interaction circle, he is probably 300or 25% tops.

Relativism is a bitch.
Quote by EyeNon15

Can I have some money
Quote by EyeNon15

it's literally the opposite of hating white people cause they're rich i'm literally telling you the kardiashians and kanye are better than you cause they're richer

tbh idek what the kardashians even do besides the reality show and the lawyer dad but they make stacks so they're better than you

anyway here's a quality track from someone more talented than you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouwCWDbBskU
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Bladez22
Quote by arcanom
basicly he only interacts with very very defined, narrow group of people. So why even say "I'm 1%" if he is not ever going to interact with other 99%?

within his own interaction circle, he is probably 300or 25% tops.

Relativism is a bitch.

Exactly, Kanye West and Kim Kardashian money put together is chump change in comparison to the billionaires that give them checks so why would that guy be bragging about their money so much?
Quote by K33nbl4d3
it's literally the opposite of hating white people cause they're rich i'm literally telling you the kardiashians and kanye are better than you cause they're richer

tbh idek what the kardashians even do besides the reality show and the lawyer dad but they make stacks so they're better than you

anyway here's a quality track from someone more talented than you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouwCWDbBskU

Yes they are better than me.
And I am better than you.
You really suck.

You created this heirarchy of virtue based on how much money people make. And LOL you are garbage.

You should have created your evaluation based on who can be more of a whiny douche on the internet then maybe you would have a chance of being as good as me.
Last edited by EyeNon15 at Dec 22, 2015,
Quote by EyeNon15
Exactly, Kanye West and Kim Kardashian money put together is chump change in comparison to the billionaires that give them checks so why would that guy be bragging about their money so much?

Well if they define their "interaction circles" as low as people flippin burgers then they are fine to brag, but almost always people match up with other people within their economic power. If I have a billion dollar bank account, im not gonna rent a flat at ghetto. So If Kanye is bragging about money at Baverly Hills, he is gonna be looked down for sure.
Quote by EyeNon15
that guy

hi i'm michael nice to meet you wagwan

Quote by EyeNon15
Yes they are better than me.
And I am better than you.
You really suck.

You created this heirarchy of virtue based on how much money people make. And LOL you are garbage.

nah i'm still better than you cause i'm not american lol sorry i don't make the rules
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Bladez22
I hate things that I hate, not necessarily because I hate that someone likes it.

It just turns out that I hate a lot of things that are obviously bound to overlap someone else's like
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Page 1 of 4