Guitar Ibanez artist series and amp line 6 Spider 3 75w
Vs
Guitar Jack and danny brothers and amp peaney 112

This is for playing metal
I would avoid the line 6. They sound ok at very low volume, but when you crank them up they sound "flat" and without any character. If I'm not mistaken for that price you could get a decent tube amp. personally I don't like the 112 either. What sound are you going for?
Concerning the guitars I haven't played either, but both look pretty solid.
Originally posted by Joshua Garcia
I just come here to dick around.
And maybe occasionally wave my dick around.

My D is major
I've got a line 6 spider 4, 120 2x10 that slams out plenty of tone at any volume. single 12s are incredibly limiting. I think most people are just on a tube kick and don't realize there's some shitty tube amps out there my co-guitarist just got a 6505 120 watt head and hates it. I've had more compliments on my tone with the line 6 than any amp I've ever used. play around and find the sound you're looking for and run with it. We play thrash & old school metal and wouldn't trade my 2x10s for anything. Don't worry about what people say so much as what you hear, THAT should be your deciding factor.
Scarred for life!

Rig:
Gibson LPC
Jackson DK10D
Fender HM Strat
Custom built Tele-type
Alvarez 5040 Koa
Epiphone 12 string
Blue Voodoo 50
Dunlop 213 slide
Fender M-80 chorus
Digitech Jimi Hendrix Experience
Dont get a Spider. They sound poor.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by Maxfalk
Guitar Ibanez artist series and amp line 6 Spider 3 75w
Vs
Guitar Jack and danny brothers and amp peaney 112

This is for playing metal

You could have asked this in your previous thread, you know?

Anyway, Jack and Danny guitars are among the lowest of the low-end. Avoid.
If by Peany 112 you mean a Peavey Bandit, that's also not a great amp. Definitely not an improvement over your Mustang I. If you mean a Peavey Vypyr, that's a bit nicer, but not drastically different from what you have now.

Tip: Try to get that used Ibanez you were talking about in your other thread. Around 200€ would be fair. Put the rest of your money aside and save some more until you can afford an amp-upgrade that'll make more of a difference.
1) Avoid Peavey like the plague unless it's a tube amp, and even there is a pretty weak choice.

2) Avoid Line 6 - if you're going to get a beginner practice amp get a Roland Cube or a Yamaha THR.