Which is the best cable for high gain and metal? I have Ibanez and Stagg cable, Stagg is very bad quality, Ibanez is "weak" gain.
There is no "best cable" for either. Once you've gotten into a certain minimum quality level, most are going to be just fine.

I've built my own cables out of bulk Canare and Mogami cable and Neutrik ends for years. It's cheaper (lots) than buying the prebuilt cables, particularly the ones with the "lifetime" warranty, and I can build them in the sizes that I need, rather than in "standard" lengths that always seem to be too long or too short. They're also at *least* as good a quality as those higher end cables.
There isn't a best cable for metal. Just buy a cable you think sounds best with your rig if you're that serious about cable choices.

I just use Planet Waves and Monster cables now personally. They're fine.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
You either have broken cables, in which case any functional one will work fine, or something else in your rig is causing the crappy sound. Cables aren't going to mess with your tone that much.
If you use a boost pedal you are even less affected by lower quality cable because the signal is so much stronger running to the amp. Something else is wrong if you are getting a weak signal.
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
Look for cables with braided shields vs spiral wrap. If they state the amount of coverage in % then the higher the better. Tinned shield and cores wouldbe preferred over bare copper as well.
Moving on.....
Quote by dspellman at #33742636
I've built my own cables out of bulk Canare and Mogami cable and Neutrik ends for years. It's cheaper (lots) than buying the prebuilt cables, particularly the ones with the "lifetime" warranty, and I can build them in the sizes that I need, rather than in "standard" lengths that always seem to be too long or too short. They're also at *least* as good a quality as those higher end cables.

Same, though I started using Redco cable since it's about 20 cents cheaper per foot than the name brands and still good quality.

http://www.redco.com/Redco-TGS-HD.html

They also have good prices on cable ends. I like the Neutrik NP2X-BAG and NP2RX-BAG

http://www.redco.com/TS-Connectors/

I've had a lot less problems out of the cables I've built, and if you know how to make em you know how to fix em. There's a lifetime warranty for ya.
The cable has to be black. And plug it in backwards so the signal is more evil.

Seriously though anything that isn't buzzing or crackling will be fine for most instances. I go with the Live Wire personally. They don't tangle much and coil up nicely while not holding the coil shape.
Guitars:
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige
Jackson Kelly KE3 - MIJ (Distortion/Jazz)
Jackson DKMGT Dinky (EMG 81/85)
ESP E-II Eclipse Custom (JB/'59)
ESP LTD EC-1001FR (EMG 81/60)
Fender MIM Strat

Amps:
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster 212
Laney IronHeart IRT-Studio
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey ReValver Amp Sims
TOOOO many T.C. Electronic Pedals. . .
A cable is really not going to affect your tone. As people have said, there is most likely something wrong with your cables if you notice a clear difference between them. The cable shouldn't color your tone. If it does, you have a bad cable.

I wouldn't buy the cheapest cable possible, though. They don't usually last that long. But spending too much on a cable makes no sense either. It just doesn't make a difference to your tone. Or it may if we are talking about longer cables or if you have lots of pedals on your pedalboard (which causes signal loss). But if you use a normal 3 meter long cable and plug straight to your amp, there shouldn't be a noticeable difference between two different cables (considering that they are working properly - as I said, cheap cables may not last long).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGxJgUW3p9M
Quote by AlanHB
Just remember that there are no boring scales, just boring players.

Gear

Bach Stradivarius 37G
Charvel So Cal
Fender Dimension Bass
Hartke HyDrive 210c
Ibanez BL70
Laney VC30
Tokai TB48
Yamaha FG720S-12
Yamaha P115