v secret

[spoiler="b-ware
v secret"]

anyway i saw some jellyfish yesterday. i remembered when i got stung once and it hurt.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Also, if you get pulled out to sea by the current, make sure to swim parallel to the beach until you're out of the current
i actually saw a spoiler before seeing the movie yesterday

tho it wasn't game-changing or anything and you could see it coming a mile away anyway

still, fucking great movie

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by JamSessionFreak
i actually saw a spoiler before seeing the movie yesterday

tho it wasn't game-changing or anything and you could see it coming a mile away anyway

still, fucking great movie

Ok check your pm's I have a question.
aight

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
SPOILERS:

Luke is a jedi.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Kylo Ren is just Jar Jar Binks in a mask

It's already been said but needs to be said again
I have nothing important to say
i went to the beach twice after big storms.

there were chunks of jellyfish floating everywhere.

did not feel good when it inevitably touched you. especially the downstairs region.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
the thought occurred.

then it went away.

i was 12 or so at the time.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Luke is a jellyfish.

Kylo Ren is a jellyfish.

Star Wars is jellyfish.
Kodiak bears make awesome bandmates.

Quote by wolvenrick
no seriously 7x NGD is epicness i declare you the winner of all NGD's on UG never have i seen this xD
Quote by korinaflyingv
What you are saying is that you are thick as shit?

nah
here's a spoiler for y'all: I think 11 stormtroopers have that weird shoulder guard thing
Xbox Live: DeSquared94
PSN: desquared94
you mean in the new one or the original trilogy?

because i really liked the orange shoulder thing on the troopers when i was a kid for some reason.

i had an action figure and i remember playing with it more than the luke one i had.

i broke all the lightsabers tho.

they were pretty much high end twist-ties.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
you mean in the new one or the original trilogy?

because i really liked the orange shoulder thing on the troopers when i was a kid for some reason.

i had an action figure and i remember playing with it more than the luke one i had.

i broke all the lightsabers tho.

they were pretty much high end twist-ties.

I'm the new one
Xbox Live: DeSquared94
PSN: desquared94