Page 1 of 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PO--wth3Zg8
this is a japanese band i saw this summer that are pretty sick
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Duuuude yes.

Let get some vintage J-Rock going:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADgZsoSzDp0

Crystal King is dope.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by ehbacon
all I know is X Japan and I know them because they some how beat Pearl Jam in the Best Live Band voting tournament. Fuck X Japan.

it's cause they're better
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eq4y2y8D9OM
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by Amuro Jay
Toe is a great band

Toe is fantastic. If you're into them you might also like special others.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
There was this amazingly unique japanese gabba/grindcore artist that did equally amazing music videos but I can't seem to find it.

o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Nah, it was like a low budget super derpy verison of Godzilla. I remember the detail a lot, it begins with a rather calm news broadcast by a japanese tv presenter and then men in monster costumes invade local newsagents and steal the food.

Then a giant man in a monster costume eats the the smaller men.

It was fun.

o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by metaldud536
L'Arc En Ciel

though i like hyde better in vamps
Quote by metaldud536
Versailles

RIP
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Bladez22
I feel like it's time to bust out the classics:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hqnKt7s-bU
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Last edited by H4T3BR33D3R at Dec 24, 2015,
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Depends on what you want from a show. If you want aneurysm inducing lights and lasers for three hours, X Japan is your band. But if you actually have a measurable attention span and go to a concert for the music and an emotional performance, Pearl Jam is your band.
Quote by ehbacon
Depends on what you want from a show. If you want aneurysm inducing lights and lasers for three hours, X Japan is your band. But if you actually have a measurable attention span and go to a concert for the music and an emotional performance, Pearl Jam is your band.

More like if you wear flannel and say "im not racist but..." in conversation with your friends then Pearl Jam is your band.

I didnt realize singing "Huuuuurr dennn grayushhhhhhh" like a cheap Creed tribute band and rehashing shit folk songs was music but hey whatever right?

Jerumeeeh Fawleeen yeeehuh yeeeeahuh
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Page 1 of 2