Hi guys, I just watched a live performance of Keep The Faith by Bon Jovi from 1992.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2vDn6Ph1YA

Can anyone tell me what Sambora did at 3:34 to end the solo? It sounds like he used his Floyd Rose to me, but I cant for the life of me get that same sound out of mine when doing a divebomb like that. Or is he just doing a simple downwards slide of a powerchord and it just appears that his amp sounds like that? I would appreciate if anyone can tell me how the heck he did that badass sound at the end there. thanks!
Wow damn, not one person out of the 122 who viewed this knows how he did that?
sounds like he dived with the floyd but while playing a chord rather than a single note.

or maybe he slid down as well as diving with the floyd (again with a chord).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
thanks dude, I think I know now. He just dived down reeeeally slowly, while holding the 7th fret on the G and the 6th on the B
just one of those techniques That hard to get down, but I think you got it.
Quote by raybanfan
thanks dude, I think I know now. He just dived down reeeeally slowly, while holding the 7th fret on the G and the 6th on the B

Yep nice control of the bar as he dives. This MTV concert is my absolute fave Bon Jovi show
Visit my music school site for advice on gear, music theory and lessons.
www.essm.net.au