Thanks for your comment on my thread. Improvising a solo for 4 minutes on a well known song might get you some bad commentary. Through the whole improvised solo, it felt like you just stayed in the simple "block" pattern, ascending and descending on the scale and sometimes hitting that occasional off note. The guitar on the first few chords are out of tune. I so wanted to see a bullseye thrown in that dartboard while you held a note, or play slide guitar with a dart. Maybe next time cover a shorter solo from a song as it is recorded. Might get more noticed. Or just write an original song
Quote by 13Trivium13
Thanks for your comment on my thread. Improvising a solo for 4 minutes on a well known song might get you some bad commentary. Through the whole improvised solo, it felt like you just stayed in the simple "block" pattern, ascending and descending on the scale and sometimes hitting that occasional off note. The guitar on the first few chords are out of tune. I so wanted to see a bullseye thrown in that dartboard while you held a note, or play slide guitar with a dart. Maybe next time cover a shorter solo from a song as it is recorded. Might get more noticed. Or just write an original song

fuck you