Page 1 of 2
http://www.politico.com/story/2015/12/christians-christmas-poll-217125

Three-quarters of Americans identify as Christians, according to a Gallup poll released Thursday — down from the beginning of President Barack Obama's first term.
While a significant portion of Americans still follow Christianity, the percentage has steadily fallen since 2008, when 80 percent of Americans identified as Christians.

But as fewer associate themselves with Christianity, more are identifying themselves as people with no religious affiliation. The percentage of Americans who follow no religion has risen from 14.6 percent in 2008 to 19.6 percent this year.

A tip of m'fedora to m'fellow free thinkers.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
*tips fedora
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
62% of 18 - 29 year olds in america still have imaginary friends

Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
It was a muslim holiday few days ago. A guy gave me a talk on how drinking on said holiday is 100x times worse and "haram" compared to drinking at other time..he drinks and even does drugs at times other then holidays..

In the other hand its never haram to drink or do drugs if you are atheist. So thats good.
Only 17% of the Netherlands is theistic. Suck our massive agnostic/atheist/ietsist cock America.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11 at #33744183
Only 17% of the Netherlands is theistic. Suck our massive agnostic/atheist/ietsist cock America.

What, no emails first to set the mood? What kinda country do you think we are
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ehbacon
83% of stats are just made up though

and only 64% of them are right

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Your all a bunch of twats.
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
*you're
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Nobody believes in religion.

Doctors wouldn't have jobs of anybody actually believed that Bible horseshit.
Quote by ErikLensherr at #33744216
What, no emails first to set the mood? What kinda country do you think we are

cold
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
On a serious note I just don't get how you can have no faith about anything in life. If you don't have any faith in anything then your life is defined by constant doubt.
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Yeh totally, early every morning I'm a nervous wreck because of my lack of faith in the sun rising.
Quote by Axelfox
Prove that God doesn't exist.

a thesis that doesnt require any fact to be proved, requires no fact to be disproved.

Quote by Carnivean
On a serious note I just don't get how you can have no faith about anything in life. If you don't have any faith in anything then your life is defined by constant doubt.

Thats true regardless of having faith or not. Every person/animal lives with fear. Thats what makes us survive.
Quote by Carnivean

No doubt, I just don't give a fuck. The notion that life without faith in fairy tales is full of doubt is another lie religious leaders use to perpetuate their con games.
Quote by Axelfox

Prove that Santa doesn't exist.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Carnivean

Yeah...nah

Quote by Axelfox

Can't, but prove to me that he does without using banana's. Now run along back to your false furry idols that displease your God.
Something cannot come from Nothing, Boom. Every atheist BTFO. Trust me, I've wrestled with it.
Quote by Fat Lard
Something cannot come from Nothing, Boom. Every atheist BTFO. Trust me, I've wrestled with it.

In fact, nothing is unstable. Therefore there is something.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Fat Lard

In which case a supreme being cannot come from nothing. Apply a little critical thinking skills to your insipid beliefs, toolbag.
Christ, fat lard is joking m9.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by arcanom at #33744408
a thesis that doesnt require any fact to be proved, requires no fact to be disproved.

I like the way this is set out

Quote by Rebel Scum at #33744440
Can't, but prove to me that he does without using banana's. Now run along back to your false furry idols that displease your God.

Oh no, please no.
That video enrages me
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by Fat Lard

Except space ghost, he was always coast to coast
Quote by arcanom

Thats true regardless of having faith or not. Every person/animal lives with fear. Thats what makes us survive.

Wasn't Mao and Ho chi minh athiest?
every day I look in the mirror, take a look at the state of myself and tell myself in near total denial "hell yeah god exists"

and then try to maintain that deception throughout the day.

and at the end of every day when I'm wallowing in my solitude, my atheism hardens and becomes closer to the absolute dismissal of any god

=( =( =(
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
What is the term for the belief that the creation of the dimensions we exist in was the result of a formula created by a creator that exists outside of the dimensions we exist in?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
What is the term for the belief that the creation of the dimensions we exist in was the result of a formula created by a creator that exists outside of the dimensions we exist in?

ism
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Garbage.
Free Ali
there is a name for that

like a deity that's a creator but then nothing else

i don't remember what it is though and probably do less drugs and take a math class
Quote by Eastwinn
there is a name for that

like a deity that's a creator but then nothing else

i don't remember what it is though and probably do less drugs and take a math class

lol, deism
My God, it's full of stars!
Page 1 of 2