I have a Blues Jr that the speaker jack recently went bad and I went ahead and replaced it with a switchcraft jack (and cut off that part of the jack pcb) but now I'd also like to do the footswitch but there is one wire that confused me on it. I have the Billm boost circuit installed so it has the pcb mounted stereo jack that comes with it. There is a wire that goes from the bottom of the switch ( there is a leg cut off that it attaches too) to the push pull pot that activates the boost circuit (it is what bypassed the pot when a footswitch is used) and I don't know where it would go on a new jack or if I need a special jack for this