Poll: ?
Poll Options
View poll results: ?
Space
35 90%
Ocean
4 10%
Voters: 39.
To roam/explore one of these places entirely and completely and find solutions to the world's unanswered questions.

Which would it be and why?
I feel like space is bigger and if we knew everything about space maybe people would shut up about space.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Space. The Ocean is in space.

But I'd stay out of the ocean because there's all sorts of scary shit in there. :c
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by snipelfritz
The Ocean is in space.

This.

Thread fail.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
this is the equivalent to making a Spiderman vs Galactus thread on Comicvine.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
space. because the ocean is technically included in that
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
I'd explore the ocean because space is too weird for me

Not sure I like the ocean much either. Can I just explore some civilised city instead or something?
I have nothing important to say
Genocide is the only option. Kill the human race and no human will ever have a problem again.

edit: Reading the other answers, it feels like I should have read the OP, but I am gonna stick to this answer anyway.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Last edited by Neo Evil11 at Dec 25, 2015,
We actually know more about the solar system and space then what we actually know about our own Oceans and whats in them.
But I would still rather go to space, I can go in the Ocean anytime I want, but its not every day you get the chance to go to space.
Last edited by loumangroup at Dec 25, 2015,
Quote by loumangroup
We actually know more about the solar system and space then what we actually know about our own Oceans and whats in them.
But I would still rather go to space, I can go in the Ocean anytime I want, but its not every day you get the chance to go to space.

Do you really believe that? We have scanned the entire ocean right?
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Scanning the Oceans and going to every corner of them and seeing whats at the bottom of them with our very eyes are 2 completely different things.
Quote by loumangroup
Scanning the Oceans and going to every corner of them and seeing whats at the bottom of them with our very eyes are 2 completely different things.

Then by your own logic, we don't know more about our solar system than the oceans. We have only photographed most celestial bodies in our solar system from a large distance.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11

Actually, we have accurate maps of less than 5% of the ocean floor, and most of that is littoral, or where we think there might be oil.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Actually, we have accurate maps of less than 5% of the ocean floor, and most of that is littoral, or where we think there might be oil.

Thats shut her up
Quote by slapsymcdougal

How accurate do you think our maps of the main planets in our solar system are? Let alone the vast amount of asteroids and dwarf planets.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by loumangroup
Thats shut her up

this post though
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
We actually have mapped 15% of the ocean with 100m precision which is the precision we used to map most of Venus and Mars.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11

I'd love to know where you got this information, because there's really very little room for you to be any more wrong.
Free Ali
Quote by chrismendiola
I'd love to know where you got this information, because there's really very little room for you to be any more wrong.

We have maps of the entire ocean floor on a 5km resolution therefore we have the full map. What you mean is that the resolution of the map sucks which is an entirely different issue.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Last edited by Neo Evil11 at Dec 25, 2015,
Quote by Neo Evil11
How accurate do you think our maps of the main planets in our solar system are? Let alone the vast amount of asteroids and dwarf planets.

Not very, but without accurate maps of the sea bed, HOW ARE WE GOING TO FIND THE ENTRY PORTAL TO THE HOLLOW EARTH RULED OVER BY THE FLOMTOPULOIDS?

HOW????
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Not very, but without accurate maps of the sea bed, HOW ARE WE GOING TO FIND THE ENTRY PORTAL TO THE HOLLOW EARTH RULED OVER BY THE FLOMTOPULOIDS?

HOW????

How are we going to find aliens without accurate maps of our planets, moons and asteroids? HOW?????
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
How are we going to find aliens without accurate maps of our planets, moons and asteroids? HOW?????

The aliens hollowed out the Earth and live inside it.
I would take space. I think it would get claustrophobic miles down in the ocean after a while.

octopus are aliens.....they have to be
Quote by EyeNon15
Ocean because I want to have sex with a mermaid

well, either you're cool sticking your dick in some fish parts or this is what you're looking for:

i'm all about exploring space. as long as i can have a gun and pretend to be a space cowboy.

also can there be other people in space? and other planets inhabited by humans?
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I always stick my dick in a fishy part.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
I always stick my dick in a fishy part.

Maybe, but having sex with a fish is pretty much just cranking one out in the water over the cloud of eggs she just farted out.
I meant the gills.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by EyeNon15
Ocean because I want to have sex with a mermaid
You'll be disappointed when you find out there aren't any mermaids in the ocean. Besides, why discriminate against all the sexy aliens in a galaxy far far away?
Guitars & Gear:
Parker Nitefly M
Sumer Metal Driver
Ibanez RGD2120Z
AMT SS-11B
Two Notes Torpedo CAB