jrcs,
Intro sounds like chip tune (or whatever the kids are calling it nowadays), very 80's (with extra cheese). Amusing. Made me smile. Next tune is also very 80's. Surprised by the fairly long drum fills (good). The part around 1:50 is a hoot. Not for metal-heads, though I found it entertaining. Perhaps you could review my music at this link:

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1692180
Thanks Aaron, I appreciate that you took the time to listen to my music. I would rather you actually enjoyed it enough to listen to the whole thing. Could you fill me in, honesty, on why would didn't feel the need to? I would rather know what the listener didn't like than what they did like, cuz honestly, I love every second of every song of mine.

I'll review your music eventually. I've heard 5 dozen of your songs already, I'm sure you woul just appreciate the bump (:
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
I would rather know what the listener didn't like than what they did like, cuz honestly, I love every second of every song of mine.

Humble as always, Pepper

I'll try to give you some thoughts here. I definitely enjoy a lot of the sounds and samples you've chosen for this album and I have no obvious gripes about the overall production, even though there was some iffy, pumping compression in some tracks. I also think that you have a lot of cool ideas, and would love to hear you develop them more.

But the reason I personally wouldn't listen to the whole thing is because I think your music lacks both direction and a tangible human element. A lot of it sounds like it's randomly generated by a computer, and that is not really a compliment. I think the album lacks flow, it seems like a string of unrelated ideas that don't sound that good on their own. The reason might be that you think words like "experimental" and "progressive" mean random and weird, while in all honesty a good album needs direction and comprehension.

When I hear your music, I hear someone trying to compose music that they're not skilled enough to compose yet. I feel like you use a lot of ideas you don't fully understand. I know from experience that all of this will just be empty words for you and you probably think I'm insulting you, but whatever, I can't force anyone into taking my advice. If anything, I think you should take a step back and re-evaluate yourself and your skills, and make sure you're not trying to do something that's still out of your league. Just my honest two cents.
Quote by Jet Penguin
Theory: Not rules, just tools.

Quote by Hail
*note that by fan i mean that guy who wants his friends to know he knows this totally obscure hip band that only he knows about with 236 views on youtube. lookin' at Kev here
Hey, I'm trying to as humble as possible, accepting that my music isn't going to be loved as much as I love it by everyone. I love what I do though. This is a chronological showcase of about an hours worth of electronic music from a catalogue of about 3 hours worth of electronic music, excluding anything I've made in the recent year, that's all still on my soundcloud.

I understand to the average listener my music sounds repetitive, lacks direction, and sounds like random unrehearsed ideas made by someone with a demo version of fruity loops and can't save and reopen projects so they just brainstorm and improvise for a few hours and this is what they ended up with (;

Most of my music is a musical representation of mathematics. I bet it would be substantially more interesting with sheet music, like in a YouTube video.

I know it might sound out of my league, but honestly, I knew what I was doing. I'm just digging. I think my music is pretty creative in the sense that it sounds like nothing I've ever heard before. I think the best tracks are 27&28. That's when I realized what I was doing.