On my phone so excuse the photo attachment. It's a Kelly. I know know that much.

Appears to be no serial number after a brief inspection.

http://i1036.photobucket.com/albums/a445/ckmartell/Mobile%20Uploads/Snapchat-3188596890922474419_zpsxikq37ej.jpg
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Well that's not much to go on. It is not a KE3 from the mid 2000s as they only have a single volume knob.

I suggest you scour the archived catalogs on Jackson's support site and see if you can find a match.

Or get more pictures and a serial number. Pictures of the bridge will help narrow down some decades.
Guitars:
Jackson Kelly KE3 - MIJ (Distortion/Jazz)
Jackson DKMGT Dinky (EMG 81/85)
ESP E-II Eclipse Custom (JB/'59)
ESP LTD EC-1001FR (EMG 81/60)
Fender MIM Strat

Amps:
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster 212
Laney IronHeart IRT-Studio
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey ReValver Amp Sims
TOOOO many T.C. Electronic Pedals. . .
It's an original Floyd as far as I can tell.

I'll take some pics when I get home. Would the serial be in the trem cavity? There's no cavities for active pups so those SDs are stock.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Is it bolt on or neck through. I'm inclined to say that's a KE5FR from the paintjob.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
From the evidence, KE5FR seems to be the best bet. It's the top Kelly model of the Japanese line for the last few years of Japanese Jackson production, and (here in the UK at least) sold for nearly twice the price of the bolt-on KE3.

Generally neck-through Jacksons have the serial number stamped on the end of the fretboard just past the 24th fret. I've seen at least one photo of a KE5FR where the serial number is just about visible there.