https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HQkj6kEiuQ
Merry Christmas 2015
Have you ever?
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
I've played drunk at home, thought I sounded like a rock god, so I recorded a few things I played.

I then woke up afterwards, played back the recordings, and basked in the delight of hearing cats fornicate
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
You need to practice getting good at guitar. Then you practice playing guitar drunk.

Same goes for playing high.

Although, when you get to a certain drunk, nothing can save you.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
If I'm performing I'll have one drink beforehand, kills nerves and gives me a better feel sometimes if I'm not too tired and I know what I'm playing.
Can't play when plastered though.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by Pastafarian96
If I'm performing I'll have one drink beforehand, kills nerves and gives me a better feel sometimes if I'm not too tired and I know what I'm playing.
Can't play when plastered though.

lol...Melvin.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
nowhere near as good as playing while high

This has been a message brought to you by 15 year old me
My God, it's full of stars!
i used to drink vodka and gatorade while practicing with the last shitty band i was a part of, but playing three ska chords isn't too much of a challenge.

especially when i did it the lazy way and only used three string, but no one seemed to know the difference.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by stratdud39
I've found its sometimes much easier to improvise when im a drunk bastard

Most people who say that usually sound like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfE3pBXQzxc
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
^ Yeah, dat feedback
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
I think it sounds good, except you should learn more tricks to use in your solos. Slash knows a lot of tricks yenno?

I hate drinking because it takes away my hand eye coordination. I would be having fun if I didn't suck so bad hahaha
Quote by treborillusion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HQkj6kEiuQ
Merry Christmas 2015
Have you ever?

All the time, Drunk jamming is the best.
SANDBLAST YOURSELF.

Quote by i_lovemetallica
If you think Gollum was sober with his whole "Gollum/Smeagol" thing and thinking he was invisible with the ring, then you need to remove the cotton wool from your eyes.

Wake up sheeple.

Sunaj
I find it hard to concentrate on stuff when sober and even after a couple of drinks it's a struggle to play an actual song because my mind keeps wandering. I can aimlessley jam for ages when drunk though.
I have nothing important to say
Quote by Dreadnought
nowhere near as good as playing while high

This has been a message brought to you by 15 year old me

I'd get stoned and play guitar all the time, Playing guitar while intoxicated on any substance is good fun.
SANDBLAST YOURSELF.

Quote by i_lovemetallica
If you think Gollum was sober with his whole "Gollum/Smeagol" thing and thinking he was invisible with the ring, then you need to remove the cotton wool from your eyes.

Wake up sheeple.

Sunaj