It's funny how we bob around our bodies with, of aches..

talking decay.

Drink a little bit of

this means that or that means..
I'm out of words, but french means..
something else, so does Germany
in otherwise land..
?

In otherwise our wor[l]ds, there is talking
people drinking in their shuttles..talking
they're called.

Meat/bulbs as it is,
our taste..to describe..: The beacon is set out a light year ahead........................... . -- .. - - .. -. --.
for us to means;

"ahhoout th..e...r..........e ".. -" ".. ..."

"and there she is.."/"whomever he is.."
They where talking before they boarded the train to Paris, before the silence..
Before departure, there was gunshots, and the birds
they where talking too..as our world shut. Split across/
at departures end..

A year went..

since they shared a toast.

In the streets of Oslo I met man whom spoke without words. Maybe..the birds finally understood him?

...somehow..
felt across/

The haggard man finally looked relieved at some point, staring oddly through the gaping hole though with a mute fascination. As I crossed him by I couldn't help but overhear what seemed like some faint stuttering...some whispering words long lost I believe, yet to some bearing striking a resemblance to what appears to be nostalgic in a sense..
"whe..rev..er..sh..ee..i..s.."

you'd say.. as he'd punched through his painting, or
that he found a simple way through the abstract.

In otherwise..
What moves it so the milky way and the difference between a caveman?

/////.5.5 years later, the signal reveals it'self as our endoskeleton, flashing momentarily..... . -- .. - - .. -. --. like a dying bulb.

.- -. .- -. -.-. .. . -. - .- ... - .-. --- -. .- ..- - ..-. .. -. .- .-.. .-.. -.-- .-. . - ..- .-. -. ... .- -- . ... ... .- --. . --- ...- . .-. - .. -- . .--- ..- ... - .-.. .. -.- . .- ..-. . . .-.. .. -. --. - .... . - .. -- . ... .--. . -. - -.. . -.-. .. .--. .... . .-. .. -. --. .. - . --.- ..- .- .-.. ... .- . --- -. ... --- ..-. .--. --- . - .-. -.-- - .... .- - --- ..- .-. ... .. -- .--. .-.. . .-.. .- - . -. - .- -... .. .-.. .. - .. . ... -.-. .- -. -. --- - -.. . ... -.-. .-. .. -... . -... ..- - - .... .- - .-- .... .. -.-. .... .. -. ... .--. .. .-. . ... .- -. -.. .- .-- . ... .- -. -.. -- --- ...- . ... .. -. ..-. .. -. .. - . .-.. -.-- ... ---

It's funny how we move about..
Last edited by Eccer at Mar 11, 2016,
Your stream of consciousness comes across really well in this one, even though each moment is quite disjointed. I think that because of this I'm really struggling to get anything concrete here, nothing particularly strikes me on its own, like this is just a short section of something much larger and more developed. I see the links between the places, and can grasp at the textures there, but I can't get anything from the last movements, from "What moves it so the milky way and the difference between a caveman?" onwards it just feels a bit inorganic. I think you need more content beforehand to give context, or aesthetic reference - the punctuation noise could maybe build more randomly.

And perhaps there is one to many different font sizes in this (once again considering the length), I think I would like to see them more as a statement.

Sorry for how long it took me to get to this. Hope you are doing well.
If I would reveal what I was thinking with this it would loose it's purpose, is what I thought. So that's why I put the more obvious parts in morsecode(the noise, look it up!), is what I thought. I guess it could have some more development. On the aesthetic side it lacks, I could look more into that. I guess giving the readers something pleasing could benefit this. I guess I intended this to be more cryptic than it needed to be. Thanks!
Last edited by Eccer at Apr 6, 2016,
Quote by Eccer
So that's why I put the more obvious parts in morsecode(the noise, look it up!)

That completely passed me by haha, I will do another read through with that in mind.