What a joke this is. This isn't even a university (just a regular college) and I'm getting charged out the ass what the fuck. Going to school for plumbing, so this is just like a tech school and I'm paying for like building fees and a bus pass and shit? Non-negotiable, it's part of the tuition. I have a damn car! Fuck that $100 bus pass you assholes!

550 fucking dollars for PARKING?! Jesus. I feel super sorry for you guys going to ivy-league schools, you guys must be paying WAY more. What a bunch of price-gouging cunts. I haven't even seen my text book fees. Fuck me when that bill comes.

Damn just needed to vent, this is insane.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

down with the establishment
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Burgery
down with the establishment

I should park in the lobby, the thieving fucks. Apparently I'm paying for the building with these damn building fees anyways, right?!
Quote by MetalGS3SE

Are going to one of those scummy steal yr money schools like Heald or Everest or whatever?
They're charging you for a buss pass AND parking?

Sounds legit.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Good luck on your wonderful new adventure, friend!
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by Thrashtastic15
all schools are scummy and steal your money tho

ya.

Rutgers has disgusted me ever since i dropped out (went on medical leave). overpaid for absolute bullshit. the usual overpaid cunt professors who don't do shit. inattentive management of on-campus housing. raising tuition every year so they can blow it on dumb shit like re-sodding the lawn outside the one library and adding fabric bus seats to the shuttles. really? fabric seats? i feel bad for whoever has to clean up the inevitable puke.

good luck, tho dude.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by TheChaz
Are going to one of those scummy steal yr money schools like Heald or Everest or whatever?

No it's a legit local college. There are two campuses in different cities. One is the actual college that you can take engineering and all that stuff, and the other campus is where you can do plumbing, carpentry, welding, etc.
Quote by MetalGS3SE

Quote by naedauuf
No it's a legit local college. There are two campuses in different cities. One is the actual college that you can take engineering and all that stuff, and the other campus is where you can do plumbing, carpentry, welding, etc.

Just remember, one good plumber is worth all the humanities graduates ever.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by binadra1234
I got nothing much say except GOD BLESS POLAND! At least i'm not charged for shit like this here

The government here gives you a no strings attached loan, at least
It's not as bad as it could be. I'm getting 11k for all this shit, and only have to pay back 7500 no interest, and I only have to start paying that after I find a job. So its pretty fair that way, but I shouldn't need 11k for school, it should be like maybe 2k for everything.
Quote by MetalGS3SE

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Just remember, one good plumber is worth all the humanities graduates ever.

Yea its incredibly easy to get a job in this field, luckily. So atleast I won't have that to worry about after I finish school.
Quote by MetalGS3SE

Quote by naedauuf
Yea its incredibly easy to get a job in this field, luckily. So atleast I won't have that to worry about after I finish school.

I was thinking about going into plumbing after i become a butcher. Plumbers make real good money, at least around here, and i feel like the school part wont be hard.

Its hard work though but so is meat cutting lol.
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !
Quote by Masquirina
Good luck you can doo it!

ayyyy you're back

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
I start mid Jan. I have never paid for on campus parking, I just park in the neighborhood. but yeah your fees are bs

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
I tried going to MI once. Talk about expensive. Not only was the school expensive as fuck, it's like $2000 for a half bedroom apartment in Hollywood.
MI is a joke and so is living in hollywood

you would've been better off living in koreatown

Quote by Pastafarian96
Last edited by M00NAGEDAYDREAM at Dec 27, 2015,
But yeah I feel ya bud. After everything's considered, my university costs about 19000 a year and I'm paying it out of pocket. Shit sucks
Quote by TheChaz
But yeah I feel ya bud. After everything's considered, my university costs about 19000 a year and I'm paying it out of pocket. Shit sucks

Fucking hell. How long you in there for? Don't tell me you're in a 4 year program at that price!
Quote by MetalGS3SE

Quote by TheChaz

fafsa?

Quote by Pastafarian96
I've enrolled already, open day/picking up student ID is January 11th, class starts January 16th.
Studying business, working towards a HND in business, class times for me are 7pm - 10pm Mon Friday and 10am - 5pm Saturday, which I chose so I can keep my day job and my Saturday job.
Quote by binadra1234
I got nothing much say except GOD BLESS POLAND! At least i'm not charged for shit like this here

Almost makes it worth living in a dumpy Eastern Bloc state.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I'm entering into a student loan to cover the cost of my course and to feed me too.
It'll be paid to me upon class attendance, so if I don't go, no student finance for me.
Much like work except work lets me keep the money.
Quote by naedauuf
The government here gives you a no strings attached loan, at least
It's not as bad as it could be. I'm getting 11k for all this shit, and only have to pay back 7500 no interest, and I only have to start paying that after I find a job. So its pretty fair that way, but I shouldn't need 11k for school, it should be like maybe 2k for everything.
Yep, just have to make doo with whatever funding is available.