Firstly, I'm not a commercial builder, I just build for myself for fun!
I finished building this a couple of weeks ago, kind of my tribute to some different Paul Gilbert model Ibanez's. Basically a PGM 800 copy but 7-string and with 3 single coil pickups like some of his Fireman models
It's an Ibanez RG7321 neck with new gold hardware, a two piece ash body with a thin nitro finish, and a Bareknuckle cobra set.
The Cobra's are a new model from Bareknuckle, true single coils but with blades instead of pole pieces. I've found them to be really versatile - still proper single coil sounds with a clean or low-gain sound, but with really good handling of higher gain. They feel more like a low output humbucker with some gain, and are particularly great for early Van Halen type sounds, etc.

And here's a demo I did to show the versatility of the pickups:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysFFc6j8DNw
Nice build dude, pink volume knob is a nice touch

Edit: or is it red? I have no idea.
Last edited by Reconified at Dec 27, 2015,
Cool. Very interesting and quite an unusual guitar.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Quote by Reconified
Nice build dude, pink volume knob is a nice touch

Edit: or is it red? I have no idea.

Lol, it is red - in the flesh it's very close to the colour of the red F-holes, but in photos it always seems to look a bit lighter
wow, i fucking love this! great work man im super jelly lol
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Good stuff!
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
I like the pseudo-Ibanez thing, great build.

:clappy:

No clips?
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
nice
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
I like the pseudo-Ibanez thing, great build.

:clappy:

No clips?

There's a youtube clip in the first post

Thanks all

Oh that's a movie picture?
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
nice job! looks like a great guit!
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Surprisingly decent amount of sounds out of that kit man! Great job and HNGD
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.